How Many Times A Week

Tubber McGee

How many times per week (on average) do you soak?

If you are a newbie (ie just bought a tub within the last few months) - please do not answer as I know you still soaking every day!

Just wondering after the initial novelty wears off - how many times your still enjoying your tub?

Newbie answering anyway ... LOL.

6 to 7 times a week the first month

5 to 6 the second month

4 to 5 the third month

I think 3 a week is average, if not a little low. The novelty does wear off, but I really miss my tub if I haven't been in it for two days in a row.

DK117

3 to 5 x a week

enjoyment has not worn off after 10 years of tubbing.

If you are a newbie (ie just bought a tub within the last few months) - please do not answer as I know you still soaking every day!

Just wondering after the initial novelty wears off - how many times your still enjoying your tub?

Newbie answering anyway ... LOL.

6 to 7 times a week the first month

5 to 6 the second month

4 to 5 the third month

I think 3 a week is average, if not a little low. The novelty does wear off, but I really miss my tub if I haven't been in it for two days in a row.

DK117

I personally use mine 2-3 times a week but i have many customers who still go in every night after a few years of ownership.

Im guessing we average about 3x per week right now. When the winter moderates I expect that figure to go back up a bit.

Our tub is outside without a roof. We might would use it more this time of year with a roof and/or wind breaks around it..... Not sure. We dont usually go in if it is raining or the wind is too high(and it is cold).

I use my tub about 3 times weekly and that has been the case since I first obtained it. Seldom do I go a third day without getting in it. But maybe that's the difference, I never considered my spa a "novelty" but a regular part of my lifestyle which I continue to enjoy; and frankly, how could one not?!

Almost had my tub 2 years now, and I still go every night. It's my reward at the end of the day! My wife joins me about twice a week. Only thing that stops me is a heavy rain. Much better in the winter, too, then the summer. "The colder the better".

Randy

Have had the tub since 2000 and on the average were in 3 to 4 times a week.

The best part of the day.