Dimension One Nautilus Spa Price

hep4186

I'm a newbie. We're doing a home remodel and a spa is high on my list. I've been researching spas for a few weeks and really appreciate all the information found on this forum. I've found a dealer in my area that has a good local reputation. They carry D1 and Cal spas. We are going to wet test tomorrow but are leaning toward the D1 Nautilus model.

The dealer has a close out on 2007 D1's and I can get a Nautilus including steps, cover, cover lift, delivery and installation for $6495 plus sales tax. From what I've read here that seems like a good price. Any comments would be appreciated. Also, does anyone know the MSRP of a Nautilis?

Thanks.....

I'm a newbie. We're doing a home remodel and a spa is high on my list. I've been researching spas for a few weeks and really appreciate all the information found on this forum. I've found a dealer in my area that has a good local reputation. They carry D1 and Cal spas. We are going to wet test tomorrow but are leaning toward the D1 Nautilus model.

The dealer has a close out on 2007 D1's and I can get a Nautilus including steps, cover, cover lift, delivery and installation for $6495 plus sales tax. From what I've read here that seems like a good price. Any comments would be appreciated. Also, does anyone know the MSRP of a Nautilis?

Thanks.....

Thats great price for a great spa.

Thanks.....

Are you sure? Are you sure that it's a Nautilus? Wow. I've got a price of $8,400 on an '06 Nautilus, without waterfall, and that's considered a great bargain as far as I can tell. If it wasn't a floor model or demo, a good price on a new Nautilus is around $9,000 to near $10,000.

Where are you located? Does he have any more? At that price, I'll drive there and buy it myself and haul it home :)

If you get an '07 Nautilus for that price, consider yourself very, very lucky.

Rod

omg, that deal should be entered into the spa hall of fame...the only way he is even making money on that spa is if he bought it off the d1 refurb or blem list. And that would be a BIG blem...so either that or he is just giving the spa away. Even if he is money broke and trying to clear inventory d1 is awesome about warranty and I would probably say one of the only companies that would make sure you still got service even with dealer gone...so BUY IT NOW

UPDATE: The price I quoted, $6495 is for a 2006 vs 2007 model. Supposedly, there no significant changes. Can anyone confirm that? We just did a set test of the Nautilus, Californian and a Cal Spa Classic and liked the Nautilus best. My wife particularly liked the different seat heights as she is only 5'2" and found two seats that will work for her. I really liked the deep corner seat with the adjustable neck jets.

I'm heading back down to the store to buy the Nautilus

UPDATE: The price I quoted, $6495 is for a 2006 vs 2007 model. Supposedly, there no significant changes. Can anyone confirm that? We just did a set test of the Nautilus, Californian and a Cal Spa Classic and liked the Nautilus best. My wife particularly liked the different seat heights as she is only 5'2" and found two seats that will work for her. I really liked the deep corner seat with the adjustable neck jets.

Congratulations, my personal favorite all around spa at a great price. 06 or 07 who cares, great tub.

That's still a crazy-good price. Is it the white shell version?

I have a quote for an '06 also. It is a showroom floor model, never been filled. He wants $8,400. Man, do I like your price better :)

Rod

I went ahead and bought the Nautilus. It is a 2006, color is bluegrass, not the white liner. He included in the deal: Spa, cover with lifter, thermal blanket, start up chemical pack, steps and delivery/installation. The tub had been on the floor but had never been filled until Saturday when they started it up for us to wet test. We tried the Nuatilis and a D1 Californian and a Cal spa model and liked the Nautilus best. The girls in my family are all short, 4'11'' to 5'2" and they found seats in the Nautilus that were comfortable

The dealer is closing out several 2006 floor models. They have been a D1 dealer for over 10 years and are very happy with the line. The dealer has a solid reputation with the BBB and local customers that I checked with. We live in Ogden, Utah so needed a tub that works well in cold weather.

I'm pleased with the purchase and am in the process of getting bids to pour a new patio concrete pad so am 30 plus days away from having it working at my home. Thanks for all the feedback, I'm sure I will be on here often after we get soaking!

Anybody have an opinion on the Amore Bay? Was quoted 11,900 for the white shell floor model with cover,, setup, etc.

Was looking at the Nautilus too, but the wife liked the Amore better. They had that one for 9,800, but I never got into the haggling on it. It might go for a grand less on the floor model too.

We just put a down payment on a D1 Californian w/ the LFX and Advanced InTune Audio. The floor model that we wet tested was marked down $900 to $8700. We felt this was a great deal, having done a D1 price search here.

It's the Ultralife white shell with Ocean Wave (blue) tile. We were almost ready to go with the Caldera Tahitian, but thought 'Let's just TRY the D1 and see how it feels.' Well, obviously, we're glad we did! We would have been more than happy w/ the Caldera, but the Californian felt just a little better, and at a great price. It's kind of hard to believe that, after all the research and looking around and wet testing, that our search is done!

Anyway, just had to share some of our excitement!

Thanks for everybody's advice! I look forward to asking the 'I OWN a tub and..' questions now!

:D

• 2 weeks later...