One Thing Every One Needs...

hrustar

A Planisphere!!

planisphere2a_sm.gif

So you can determine the constellations while sitting in the tub. That way you can soak, relax, check out the stars, and act like you know what you're talking about. :)

Very good, thick, plush, extra large Turkish-style bathrobes. I found a steal of deal last year on Amazon for Pinzon brand "hydro cotton bathrobes" - at $25 bucks each at the time (I don't see em out there anymore)! Not used much in these warmer months, of course....but boy when it's cold out, these are a MUST-HAVE. Consider them an investment, though, cause I don't see any for that quality at that price now. And get white or cream color for easy washing. Those darker colors can cause me some serious Laundry Incidents.

1) Cup holders (and something for them to hold).

I do agree that a good lifter, a good cover and a solid set of stairs are great investments. I would also recomend an extra filter. It makes cleaning easier, just swap in the clean filter and the let the dirty one soak for a day or so in a 5 gal bucket and clean at your leisure.

Tiki tourches are nice too. I like to have a cigar when i soak and once my hands get damp, the lighter doens't work so well, having a lit torch nearby helps.

Towels and robes are nice. My tub is located just a few steps out from my laundry room. I've got several hooks on the wall with robes for me and guests, a towel bar with a bunch of big towels waiting and a bench to sit on.

oh yea, another nice thing is a small snow shovel in the laundry room in the winter time, so I can shovel a path to the tub. Also for accessorie is a nice large cabinet where I keep all my chemicals, cleaners, test strips and other things needed to keep the tub running.

As a soon to be hot tub enthusiast, I wonder, besides the tub, chemicals, cocktail and attractive soaking companion, is there one thing you'd suggest every hot tub owner have?

If you live up north a large well made snow brush the kind you get for your car.