For Better Or Worse

Well i've read every post on this forum.... 80% against 15% for (and 5% could care less) the costco legend tub.... I tried to find something local from a dealer and found many GREAT spas, But could not get enough money up to purchase.. I almost gave up and bought a smaller than needed spa.(I had sold an eleven year old LiesureBay 3 person tub for a more seating spa)...I even came close to dropping the whole thing.

The Legend might not be the best spa or the most dependable. it might have lousy service and a little higher elec. bill (i'll let you know how much)BUT it's by far THE MOST spa for the money I Could spare... I'm a simple plumber man and i have had to service my own cars, plumbing, wife, and electrical needs (maybe not in that order) for my whole life....many times i've had to settle for what i could get or NOT get at all. as far as the legend I'ts the nicest setteling i've ever had to do...I'm not bragging or griping yet, but i WILL do one or the other in months to come...

SO FAR, GOOD= The Costco folks we're very helpful and friendly and i bought some nice steaks.

BAD= I got the spa home tonight to find they shorted me one box, the cover lifter.

I'll call tomorrow to see what they want to do about it......

Alright thats it, Bash away! ps. thanx for all the info either way

Well i've read every post on this forum.... 80% against 15% for (and 5% could care less) the costco legend tub.... I tried to find something local from a dealer and found many GREAT spas, But could not get enough money up to purchase.. I almost gave up and bought a smaller than needed spa.(I had sold an eleven year old LiesureBay 3 person tub for a more seating spa)...I even came close to dropping the whole thing.

The Legend might not be the best spa or the most dependable. it might have lousy service and a little higher elec. bill (i'll let you know how much)BUT it's by far THE MOST spa for the money I Could spare... I'm a simple plumber man and i have had to service my own cars, plumbing, wife, and electrical needs (maybe not in that order) for my whole life....many times i've had to settle for what i could get or NOT get at all. as far as the legend I'ts the nicest setteling i've ever had to do...I'm not bragging or griping yet, but i WILL do one or the other in months to come...

SO FAR, GOOD= The Costco folks we're very helpful and friendly and i bought some nice steaks.

BAD= I got the spa home tonight to find they shorted me one box, the cover lifter.

I think there's only one actual owner that's against and he'll be here in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

......... :unsure: .......

Welcome to Spatopia, give us your review in a few years not a few months.

Congrats on the new Spa.

I think you went into it with your eyes open and did some research. There's a lot of talk about value both good and bad when it comes to these spas but I think at the end of the day as long as you are happy with it, thats all that really matters. Good Luck.

The Legend might not be the best spa or the most dependable. it might have lousy service and a little higher elec. bill (i'll let you know how much) BUT it's by far THE MOST spa for the money I Could spare...

Not only did you buy it, you had the courage to come here and tell us. :P

Happy hot tubbing

Tom

Ah, go soak youself. . .

And have fun doing it!

Welcome to SpaTopia. If we can help with the 'new tub owner quetsions' fire away.

B)

Ah, go soak youself. . .

And have fun doing it!

Welcome to SpaTopia. If we can help with the 'new tub owner quetsions' fire away.

B)

Thanks for the offer of help.. I have been very busy setting up my new spa,, from the near death unloading, to the jaw dropping beauty of the LED lighting...

I haven't got to try it out yet but in 10 minutes im going for a trial run.. i have it up to 98 deg. so far.

ABOUT the cover lifter that was missing: Costco we're very nice but after 20 minutes on the phone they started leaning to the "we don't know where your cover lifter is and we are not sure if it comes with it any more." at first they told me "sorry and I was welcome to return the spa if not happy" but one guy was nice enough to contact HYDROSPA for me. 2 hours later a guy called from Hydrospa and it was "Sorry for the mix up and he would have my cover lifter in the mail ASAP and i should have it in a few days. no questions asked.

My spa has been running for 24 hours so far and SO FAR SO GOOD (i probably just jinxed it).

I have taken a few pics and i am going to try to post them. Ionly got a few of me and 3 of my buddies removing the 1000+ lb monster off a little trailer standing upright.

PS i wasn't going to say anything but i did have a speaker not working but after removing one of the panels and reaching behind the radio it started working.. i'll keep you posted if it acts up again

OK If im not back in an hour then you can have my spa....

Buy the way it hasn't taken 24 hours to get to 98 deg. i left at 95 over night and just turned it up a lil bit ago

Welcome to Spatopia, give us your review in a few years not a few months.

Thanks for the welcome, And I'll give my review today, or in a few months, or never. If i have something to add, GOOD or BAD, I will.

To leave my real time opinions unheard wouldn't very well help anybody looking for advice on a costco tub purchase would it?

I also think a record of my experiences WITH a costco Hydrospa purchase would be sorta Interesting from day 1 to day 2000 to any other Potential buyer...THATS what i was looking for when i came to this forum!

Thank You