How Long Do You Stay In Your Tub

Tubber McGee

20 minutes to 1/2 hr. I prefer no jets most of the time. Unless I've been working hard around the farm. I don't even want the heater on, I like it quiet.

Remember, if you're getting pruned skin, your Ph is probably wrong.

Depends on the size of the cigar I'm enjoying.

30 to 75 min.

20-to-50 minutes at 100F (averaging 3-5 soaks per week) with a quiet/gentle/relaxing/soothing 1/2 power jet pump message (the 1/2 power setting is also used for the filter circulation mode)...sublime!

I also get in the lounger and go full power for 15-20 minutes to reduce muscle soreness after a hard day, workout, etc.

I usually go in every evening for 20-30 minutes. Sometimes I will use the jets for the first 5-10 minutes than no jets or lights for the rest of the time. I find it more relaxing just soaking in the hot water with all the jets off and everything quiet.

2 questions:

-What is the average amount of time you stay in your tub

AND

-Do you leave the JETS on the entire time or do you usually use the jets part of the time and no jets for part of the time!

Thanks alot!

As you'll find, everyone is different.

I'm in about 15-20 minutes with the jets on about 3 minutes of that time.

My wife will stay in a half hour (I always leave first) and I'm not sure I've ever seen her turn a jet pump on (she usually quietly reads in the spa once I leave and she's done talking my ear off).

Usually, 1/2 hr. to hour every night after work.

Jets on low for 20min to begin, then peace and quiet.

So every Sat night 6 - 8 I listen to Prarie Home Companion NPR for 2 hours.

I have been enjoying G. Keilor now for 35 years or so.

6 pm Anyway, the spa was too warm so I hit the blower and turned down the temp.

6 :10 pm - Settled down with a glass of special batch rum, an Opus RDC and shortly thereafter fell asleep.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh woke up 30 minutes later relit the cigar and finished off a nice soak.

8 pm exited spa and watched a movie.

No the cigar did not get wet as I am a professional with 10 ears of soaking under my Speedo.