Towels - Where Do You Keep Them

Tubber McGee

OK - kinda silly post but - we're one week into this tubbing thing and wondering where people keep there towels while tubbing. I have been putting my towels in different spots - one night hanging over the cover - one night on the steps! We usually go after dark so Ive been searching in the dark for a towel! Last night it was sprinkling a little bit!

Thinking about getting a towel tree - but it seems like the wind would knock it over unless it was real sturdy!

Also - heard about towel warmers - I think this is a box that you store your towels in!

Just trying to prepare the real cold months coming up!

Any thoughts on this!

If you have a covermate cover lift product, it comes with towel hooks on it.

If you don't have a cover lift, get a covermate Easy, they are the most reliable and easiest on the spa cabinet.

http://www.leisureconcepts.com/main.php?page=8

Don'y buy a POS Chinese made knock-off, get that brand.

I use a robe, so does the wife, the kids use towels. We have wrought iron hooks that we installed directly on the siding of our house, they are actually a bit decorative and look nice even when not in use. They are maybe 5 feet from the steps to the tub. Works fine, but in colder weather I'm usually the first one out so I can hand the robe to the wife and towels to the kids. That 10 seconds it takes me to go from steps to robe isn't a big deal after a warm soak.

DK117

I currently hang my towels on the patio chairs which it sits beside but the door we enter back into the house is actually where the swimming pool is, so it's always toasty there which is only a 10 foot sprint from the tub. One thing I have learned very quick was to get a pair of speedos instead of boxer shorts because once you get out of the tub the wet boxer shorts don't half freeze the privates, I'm sure everyone is aware of 'wee man' syndrome. ;)

I use these cheap all-plastic towel racks, I got them at a supermarket. They're difficult to find. All vinyl. My old ones had greyed up with all the mildew, leaves, junk in the air, so I bought two new ones and I guess I could OxyClean the old ones, but these are only four bucks each, so I bought two new ones.

We have a cedar fence, so they're just screwed into the joists. They work.

Unfortunately, I cannot post a picture in here, this only allows URLs.

I use these cheap all-plastic towel racks, I got them at a supermarket. They're difficult to find. All vinyl. My old ones had greyed up with all the mildew, leaves, junk in the air, so I bought two new ones and I guess I could OxyClean the old ones, but these are only four bucks each, so I bought two new ones.

Upload your photo to Imageshack and then post link to image.

Upload your photo to Imageshack and then post link to image.

Thank you, Footie, and here it is.towelrack.jpg