Hot Tubs

Billie

Hi,

My husband and I are searching for a hot tub. Does anyone have any knowledge about Thermaspas?

They are OK. Buying direct from them really is no savings and support if problems arise could be a issue. There is nothing special about them. Finding a dealer with service department and support you could get a better spa.

Marquis

Sundance

Maax

Jacuzzi

Dimension One

Artic

Caldera

Hotspring

Are some bigger manufactures with good product

I would stay away from thermospa. The tubs are overpriced and service is a nightmare. After much research and great input from this forum, we went with a maax. We are extremely happy. My husband and I soak every night and sometimes in the morning. It performs like a dream and the water chemistry has been a cinch!We also looked at a sundance and wet tested both. The maax simply was more comfortable for us. Most important is service. Deal locally if at all possible and get feedback on your dealers. Check BBB. Good luck and enjoy!

i have done many months of research on tubs and found the hydropool to be the best for your money.funny no one recomends them here..

Its really more simple than funny. They are more or less regional and there is simply a lack of owners or dealers here to mention them. While they are seldom recommended no one really knocks them either so its not as if they're being bad mouthed.

I believe Hydropool is a regional brand

no they are an actual manufacturer,hydropool industries..with dealers all around the world

Yes they are a manufacturer, however they are more popular in Eastern Canada... they may have dealers around the world...but not that many....none out west that I know of....the only tubs they seem to sell here are factory seconds through an auction.

i have done many months of research on tubs and found the hydropool to be the best for your money.funny no one recomends them here..

And besides just because you consider it the best for the money does not make it so.