Need Help With Pacific Hot Tub Parts

SpaOwnerMN

I have a Pacific Hot Tub - Model : Solar - LT and the topside control will not work. The display lights up and is accurate, however the buttons do not work. The control is not locked and all the jets are working, heat is working, etc. I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO GO FOR PARTS!! Pacific is not answering calls or returning calls. Any suggestions on where to get replacement parts??

I have a Pacific Hot Tub - Model : Solar - LT and the topside control will not work. The display lights up and is accurate, however the buttons do not work. The control is not locked and all the jets are working, heat is working, etc. I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO GO FOR PARTS!! Pacific is not answering calls or returning calls. Any suggestions on where to get replacement parts??

They seem to be bankrupt. See thread Pacific Hot Tubs - Bankrupt

Someone there may be able to help you.

Pathfinder, how long have you been a Pacific dealer for? I was interested in their spas but from what I hear they went Bankrupt, is this true?

Sadly it is true that Pacific has gone bankrupt. :( The dealer locator on the Pacific's website should still work, so if there is a dealer in your area grabbed one before they closed you might luck out.

I know that there has been deals worked out with some of the manufacturers to cover a small amount of the warranty, for newer tubs (manufactured in the last 24 months or so)

It is unfortunate as they really did make a good quality spa!

• 11 years later...

Anybody had luck to find a topside control panel 😭 i just purchase a second hand one and really did no research on the brand and now we unloaded the tub and i notice we broke the panel 😢😢 and ive email like 20 person and all discontinued 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ im so going to cry if i cant find this and mine is model 1-629DS no where to find can anybody help

Manufactured by my local wholesale supplier Located in Mississauga On, Canada. Page 5 of this Cat. http://elmsalesandequipment.com/product-catalogue.htm 

They don't sell direct to public but they can direct you to someone close to you that does.

If you have issue let me know.

Where are you located?

Send the pics to m.lambert@elmsalesandequipment.com he (Marc) will help you out. Tell him Kurt sent you.

ELM Sales and Equipment Inc.
6580 Davand Drive Unit 1
Mississauga, ON L5T 2M3 Canada
TOLL FREE: 888-502-6960
PH: 905-670-5387

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CanadianSpaTech said:

If you have issue let me know.

Where are you located?

Send the pics to m.lambert@elmsalesandequipment.com he (Marc) will help you out. Tell him Kurt sent you.

Sounds like @CanadianSpaTech knows someone there on a first name basis, I would follow his advice. And tell him Kurt sent you (that's CanadianSpaTech).

If you are in his area, I am sure he can help you out. 

Im in canada ive seen this here its the same as mine what would it do if i hoock that one on lol like ive seen it up for sale a few places then when i contact them they tell me it doesnt fit but its the same 🤣 im so lost lol

https://thehottubsuperstore.com/product/mini-max-oval-topside-control-cti-generic-1-628-ms/

Now i spoke to the lady i bought this thing from and she told me her son actually changed this part already im wondering if im looking for something that doesnt even go theire im so sure i got fooled with this thing and i just wasted my money 😞