Marquis Person Here To Help

Marquis Man

"I am a sales person who has sold more types of tubs then most other people you will speak to, I sell all different brands and have no benefit in which product you buy. I have also serviced and delivered spas. All statements made by me are my simple opinion, if you disagree with the opinion you have the right to make your own opinion. I hope we can keep this professional and understand that sometimes people disagree, lets just disagree in a nice mannor with no reasons to take personal shots at one another."

TravelingSpaGuy....Congradulations for making a lot of money, having an opinion, and disagreeing with other's. As this is, The United States Of America, you are entitled to all of the above. My point here is, Can you please re-read what you post before you post. Think about what you have just wrote and look at it as if someone was saying this to you. Then ask youself, does it ruffle my feathers? Does it offend me? Does it make me angry? Perhaps if you were a bit more polite and less abrasive in your respones, the fur wouldn't fly, like it seems to when you post your opinion.

You DO make many valid points, yet, at times, the respones are so off the mark and not in keeping with the questions of the original post that I for one see this as "Hijacking the Thread". Please take this in the spirit of friendly observation...nothing more. This is just a forum, not life or death Horatio.

So, can anyone answer the original questions, by the poster? Does anyone even remember what it was w/o going back to the begining?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes most the guys are messed up and do bad mouth and lie about the spa. I am none of that stuff...I like to be reinvited back to shows by dealers I want to work for. I dont do any drugs nor drink, I even quit smoking cigarettes a few months ago as I am expecting my first child soon...which makes this my last year selling hot tubs on the road. But being a spa whore which I proudly accept myself to be allows me to see so many different ways of building tubs and allows me to see the positives and flaws in everything...hot springs not having gate valves is retarded and when my pump went out at my last show on our aria we had to drain entire spa...it was a pain in butt. I have not lied about anything I have said, I voiced my opinion and its now gotten very personal...would people stop making this so personal. We are discussing spas here, not race, religion, family or sexual orientation...no need to get offended by one persons opinion

yes most the guys are messed up and do bad mouth and lie about the spa. I am none of that stuff...I like to be reinvited back to shows by dealers I want to work for. I dont do any drugs nor drink, I even quit smoking cigarettes a few months ago as I am expecting my first child soon...which makes this my last year selling hot tubs on the road. But being a spa whore which I proudly accept myself to be allows me to see so many different ways of building tubs and allows me to see the positives and flaws in everything...hot springs not having gate valves is retarded and when my pump went out at my last show on our aria we had to drain entire spa...it was a pain in butt. I have not lied about anything I have said, I voiced my opinion and its now gotten very personal...would people stop making this so personal. We are discussing spas here, not race, religion, family or sexual orientation...no need to get offended by one persons opinion

That would be fine and it sounds reasonable enough but if you go back as you suggested others do and apparently have it is fairly easy to see how this turned into something it was not intended to be. In your first post you state you really do not know much about Marquis but you than proceed to make comments that are inaccurate and instead of just letting it go and being humble you escalate into something more, Marquis was purchased by the employees over 8 years ago and that is really one of its strengths but I am unsure how it matters today, they have not used Gecko controls for many years and I believe when they did it was only on limited basis which by the way doesn’t D-1 still use them nothing wrong with Gecko by the way. And it seems you conveniently over look questions that are raised. I am sure that spa rating site was not to pleasing to you. So I wish you a happy and healthy new baby , I am going to bite my tongue after that.

Man....I need some popcorn...this thread is better than the costco bashing ones! Nothing like putting a bunch of salesmen together in one room and watching them chew on each other! My hats off to you...you guys are funny.

With all the information I gathered in this thread....am I now qualified to be a traveling carny?

Man....I need some popcorn...this thread is better than the costco bashing ones! Nothing like putting a bunch of salesmen together in one room and watching them chew on each other! My hats off to you...you guys are funny.

With all the information I gathered in this thread....am I now qualified to be a traveling carny?

That is title that is earned and not just bestowed upon you without its due merit.... :lol:

lol, Yes it has been amusing, I am going to leave it alone but I will say someone sure sidestepped, bobbed and weaved some questions. All the best to everyone... :P

• 11 years later...