Best Place To Buy Hotspring Tubs

armin

Hi everybody,

i do have a kind of weird question. I live in germany and we would love to have a hotspring product in our garden. As the dollar is pretty intersting interest rate wise, i would like to know the best place to buy a hotspring product and have it shipped to germany.

STOP. before you answer, do you know what this will cost...well, i do know, but paying almost 12.500 Euro in usd you wil lhave to mutliplie by 1.35 ! is not cheap..

So, if there are any tips or help or even companies who shipped their products over , let me know...

I appreciate your help..

See you

armin

PS: excuse my rather bad english....

Hi everybody,

i do have a kind of weird question. I live in germany and we would love to have a hotspring product in our garden. As the dollar is pretty intersting interest rate wise, i would like to know the best place to buy a hotspring product and have it shipped to germany.

STOP. before you answer, do you know what this will cost...well, i do know, but paying almost 12.500 Euro in usd you wil lhave to mutliplie by 1.35 ! is not cheap..

So, if there are any tips or help or even companies who shipped their products over , let me know...

I appreciate your help..

See you

armin

Hi Armin,

There is a local dealer in Germany I believe. If not there is a dealer in Belguim and they are the top hot springs dealer in the world. I think it would be more cost effecient if you purchased from their instead.

Best Wishes,

Hottublady!

Hi Armin,

There is a local dealer in Germany I believe. If not there is a dealer in Belguim and they are the top hot springs dealer in the world. I think it would be more cost effecient if you purchased from their instead.

Best Wishes,

Hottublady!

Thanks for your question, but this is not the kind of help i need, i do have a dealer here, but paying almost 20000 USD for the hot tub is not really the kind of deal i want to make.

It is ridiculous to see, how these prices are made. So the defenition for cost effecient is something else than pay these prices...

"they are the top hot spings dealer in the wordl?? well, i suppose jnot, otherwise they should have been mentioned on the top sales list of hotspring...?!?!which i saw recently..

Well, never mind, but it seems that this forum may not is independent.

thanks for your answer, but this is not the help i expected...

kr

armin

Thanks for your question, but this is not the kind of help i need, i do have a dealer here, but paying almost 20000 USD for the hot tub is not really the kind of deal i want to make.

It is ridiculous to see, how these prices are made. So the defenition for cost effecient is something else than pay these prices...

"they are the top hot spings dealer in the wordl?? well, i suppose jnot, otherwise they should have been mentioned on the top sales list of hotspring...?!?!which i saw recently..

Well, never mind, but it seems that this forum may not is independent.

thanks for your answer, but this is not the help i expected...

kr

armin

armin,

Wie gehts? Yo, here's vat you do, mein Deutschlander friend...come over to the States, visit a few places, grab some oars, and paddle your new Hotsprings back across the pond to Deutschland! Just kidding. Sounds like the post above may be the way to go through other Euro distributors.

Good luck! And pimp out your V-dub GTI. (Fau Veh)

Hi everybody,

I appreciate your help..

See you

armin

1) Your english is just fine. Its certainly better than our (collective) German.

2) Its difficult to buy here and ship there because most of the average and larger sized the manufacturers have dealerships in Europe and won't allow their US dealers to undermine that partnership by shipping there.

@suprsokr

Thanks for your post, which will take me some time to understand and it also did not really help....allthough i do not drive a volkswagen, it seems, that the german cars are pretty popular in the us, some of them are even built there...bmw...

@spatech..

thanks for your help...well i already got that..but you understand the point...

it would be no problem for me to have somebody buy it in california, i do have business partners and friends there...i just thought that there is no company willing to sell it to me for a reasonalbe price..only thing they had to do is to sell it, pack it and i would have my forwarder pick it up..

i did contact some companies by mail, but they did not even react...

well, we will see

take care

armin

The problem is the electrical voltage in Europe. A spa bought in the states wont run on the electricity there, and the manufacturers WONT sell a European spa to an American dealer.

@suprsokr

Thanks for your post, which will take me some time to understand and it also did not really help....allthough i do not drive a volkswagen, it seems, that the german cars are pretty popular in the us, some of them are even built there...bmw...

@spatech..

thanks for your help...well i already got that..but you understand the point...

it would be no problem for me to have somebody buy it in california, i do have business partners and friends there...i just thought that there is no company willing to sell it to me for a reasonalbe price..only thing they had to do is to sell it, pack it and i would have my forwarder pick it up..

i did contact some companies by mail, but they did not even react...

well, we will see

take care

armin

One possible rescuscitation that you haven't been rewarbled by U.S.A. dealers is that there is a beatitude of discrupulous con artistes from various third world countries that are targetizing reputable spa dealers with a story that is solliliquos with yours. Their method of operation (MO) is to call a dealer in the U.S.A. inquiring as to whether they can purchase a spa and have their "associates" come by and requisitionize it for shipment to the third world country, whether it be Nigeria, Mississippi, Germany, or neither. They then submissively submit an insubstantial cheque (or check) that is a cashier's cheque but is bogus and fraudulous. By that point, the priceless artifact is already on it's way to the third world and possibly the fifth element, so dealers are defidennis leary.

Terminator

• 2 weeks later...

We just sent a Haven to the Netherlands. It is 5 times the product for about the same money. Because I am an electrical designer, I designed a 3 phase 380 V system and it is really great how it works. Then I have the engineers at Hydro Quip build to my electrical drawings.

The standard US spas are not so good on European current. So, we make them for Eurpean power and split the phases.

http://www.soundclick.com/havenhead

Could you scan or take a digital photo of your degree and post it here for us to see Jim?

Yea that's what I thought. Watch how fast he side steps and dances around this question and never post's a degree he don't have folks.

Because I am an electrical engineer, I designed a 3 phase 380 V system and it is really great how it works.

Jim the Jim,

It is well known that you live in Colorado. So I visited the Colorado division of registrations website. On this website, it contains all licensed professionals including, but not limited to, engineers, accountants, and dentists. I did not see your name listed as a licensed professional engineer. Can you please provide me with this information? Here is the website I looked at: https://www.doradls.state.co.us/lic_database_req.php We would not want you to be misrepresenting yourself.

Thanks for your time,

Chris

Now Roger is working overtime trying to figure how he is going to "get that bastad, Jim".

Jim,

IS everything ok? Your posts are very eratic and suggest that maybe something isn't right? I told you that I would stand up for you and be there for you, I told you before and I will say it again, Jim we have our differences, but as a human being I love you man, and I WILL NOT STAND BY AND WATCH YOU DESTROY YOUR LIFE.

You swore to me that you were not drinking and you were not doing drugs. I asked you that several times, and although I didn't believe you, but I thought you were going to start crying because you were trying so hard to convince me that you were clean. I belived you Jim.

Don't let me down .

Jim you have me concered. Are you ok? What is going on? All your posts lately seem very "Strange".

Call me. Ok?

I want to help you. It will be ok. But don't be afraind to reach out. Let me help you. I pray that God gives you the Serenity to accept the things that you cannot change. May God give yout he courage to change the things you can and may He give yo the wisdom to know the difference.

Jim, call me. The way you are acting is disturbing. One Day at a Time Jim. ok?

Just a note: if you claim to be licensed as an engineer but you are not, you undermine your credibility. I suppose that is not an issue for a person with no remaining credibility, but for most others, it is worth noting.

B)

HotSpring could care less about Jim. We all get a kick out of him because he's funny, not in a clever way, but more in a circus sideshow vein.

Terminator

No diploma yet Jimmy? Papers, license, andything to give your statement some credibility? Figures. So people just think you made up that letter from some guy who allegedly owns a Hot Spring that has had nothing but troble. If you make things up all the time what's to say everything outa your mouth isn't made up. I'm glad you believe in that Karma stuff, it makes me feel even better knowing a lieing cheat uses it and gets all the respect he does from those around him, and a guy like me don't use it and.........well there ya go.

Jim,

The information Terminator has posted is freely available on the internet and is documented in your family genology. Term isn't making that up. He is citing public records. How is it that you can come in here, declare yourself some sort of expert in your own mind, insult everyone and post lies about them, but when some one posts public information that you don't like you cry and whine? Why is that Jim?

From what I've heard, the info that term posted is pretty flattering compared to the stuff your sisters wanted to publish.

The information Terminator has posted is freely available on the internet and is documented in your family genology. Term isn't making that up. He is citing public records.

Public record or not, what is its relevance? Mr. Gruver senior openly admits his problems with alcohol, relationships, and attempted suicide; evidently he took action to deal with them and worked to straighten his life. Apparently he was a good mechanic. A man could do worse with his life.

Please, enough. Stick to hot tubs,, dubious science, electrical engineering, and the like.

I agree, Tom.

Spa dealers are deservedly leery in regards to dealing with overseas customers wanting to have spas shipped to them. I believe it would be in the original poster's best interest to deal with a local spa dealer.

Terminator