BWA Wireless Module not working thru Cloud

Mr.Xtreme

Hello All!

I have owned a Cal Spa Cancun 867B.

We absolutely love it. We have purchased the Balboa wifi module to monitor our hot tub during the cold months here in New Jersey.

We have a very recent problem with not being able to connect to the module thru the cloud.

The unit has been working flawlessly for about 3 weeks connected to the cloud and then this past Friday, 11/20 it says the Spa needs to be connected to the wireless.

If we are home we are able to connect locally going thru the router to the Spa so it appears connected. In the app the router is also showing in the upper right corner, but cannot figure why this all of a sudden wont connect thru the cloud.

We tried rebooting the Modem, Router, Hot Tub and to no avail will it work.

I am starting to think there might be problems with the account access, but not really sure.

Don't even know how to contact the cloud service which might be able to shed some light.

As anyone who has this device knows when it works it works well, but does anyone have anything you can share to help us to get this online again.

We appreciate any insight help to fix this

Thanx

Paul

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, cranbiz said:

I would contact Balboa's CS 0700-1900 West Coast time 1-714-384-0384

When was the last time you called them? I always get the VM run around and around and around and in the end they want you to send a photo and details in an email and they will get back to you within 72 hours

• 8 months later...
On 11/23/2020 at 9:14 AM, Mr.Xtreme said:

Hello All!

I have owned a Cal Spa Cancun 867B.

We absolutely love it. We have purchased the Balboa wifi module to monitor our hot tub during the cold months here in New Jersey.

We have a very recent problem with not being able to connect to the module thru the cloud.

The unit has been working flawlessly for about 3 weeks connected to the cloud and then this past Friday, 11/20 it says the Spa needs to be connected to the wireless.

If we are home we are able to connect locally going thru the router to the Spa so it appears connected. In the app the router is also showing in the upper right corner, but cannot figure why this all of a sudden wont connect thru the cloud.

We tried rebooting the Modem, Router, Hot Tub and to no avail will it work.

I am starting to think there might be problems with the account access, but not really sure.

Don't even know how to contact the cloud service which might be able to shed some light.

As anyone who has this device knows when it works it works well, but does anyone have anything you can share to help us to get this online again.

We appreciate any insight help to fix this

Thanx

Paul

I am having this exact same issue.  It hasn't resolved itself to if you get a response about what to do besides make a phone call let me know.  Thanks jsvandinther@cogeco.ca