Pilates H2o?

Curious

I can't speak about the tub, it's energy efficieny, quality etc....BUT - I do like the programable jets/massage feature. I think that's very clever. And at first blush has piqued my interest. :)

It does look like a lot of flash (removable massage balls?) and I have concerns about the reliability of the jets and pumps and switiching with the progrmable sequencers, and the warrenty is prorated...but still a clever idea.

I did watch the promo video, and I can say the Dad in the vidoe is quite the player. Every scene he's in the tub with another woman. B)

how did you find this new spa company? also how do you know they sell them at costco? I haven't seen them there or online.. thanx

Here they are at Costco's site:

Pilates H20

You can currently enter to win one of these spas through the main page at poolandspa.com. Interestingly enough, the e-mail many of us received & the entry form state that the XP1 being given away is worth $14,000, but you can buy it at Costco for $6999.

Here they are at Costco's site:

Pilates H20

You can currently enter to win one of these spas through the main page at poolandspa.com. Interestingly enough, the e-mail many of us received & the entry form state that the XP1 being given away is worth $14,000, but you can buy it at Costco for $6999.

So you take an 8 thousand dollar spa and take away the delivery and warranty and sell it at Costco for 7 grand....hmmmmmmm They do the same thing with all there spas!

So you take an 8 thousand dollar spa and take away the delivery and warranty and sell it at Costco for 7 grand....hmmmmmmm They do the same thing with all there spas!

What do you have against Costco? I don't know anything about that spa at all but I know alot about Costco and how much money a member can save by shopping there. It is entirely possible that that spa would sell at a Dealer for 10k to 14k. I see it in Michelin tires for my truck. Costco runs consitently $100.00 less expensive on the same tires no matter the vehichle and the service rocks! Have you been to a Costco Roger? You already admit you have not worked on a Platinum spa from Costco yet and insist it is a "low end spa" I suppose the truck I got through Costco that was four grand cheaper then the dealer is also a "low end truck" Just some thoughts is all after reading alot of your post, you seem to be anti Costco. My truck is Chevy Duramax by the way.

The return policy is great from Costco but here is one example of a non returnable product:Costco.com will only accept a return of a casket due to freight or cosmetic damage from shipping. Please call 1-800-955-2292 for a return authorization. Caskets cannot be returned to Costco warehouses.

• 6 months later...

I think i can answer both questions to some extend ( the costco one and the pilates one )

1st Costco will take back my spa to back their product and arragment are been made to find a solution to get another spa from anonther manifacturer or a full refund if i'm no satisfied.

2nd I phoned Pilates (and yes they are in Florida) they call me back the same day and answered all my service and tecnical related question ( most of thems winter related and service related due to my experience with hydrospa...) All where anwered where satisfatory and those that were not answered were the later day by another call from them. N.B.: all thier answered were been backed by email documentation..

I ll keep new developement posted

Archie