Hot Tub Mover

SIROB

Would I be able to use a Home Depot truck to move a 7'6" by 7"6" hot tub from New Jersey to Staten Island? I'm having trouble finding someone to do it for me. Thanks.

I used a flatbed car hauler. Nice because it was wide enough, and low enough so the tub did not need to be lifted very high. A truck can be a bit high.....which is fine if you have enough guys to lift.

I would not recommend using a Home Depot truck. I have tried this before and there are not any good spots to attach straps. But the truck at your Home Depot could be a different configuration..

Like I said before....get yourself a flatbed car hauler....nice spots to strap really heavy stuff down....huge flat surface....low deck height.....those 3 things makes for an easy haul. U-haul has them, any rental center has them.

Like I said before....get yourself a flatbed car hauler....nice spots to strap really heavy stuff down....huge flat surface....low deck height.....those 3 things makes for an easy haul. U-haul has them, any rental center has them.

I have seen various items transported using these and they look ideal for moving a spa or hot tub, I would also think it would be the cheapest option

I use a flat bed car hauler 40-50 times a year.

I like a snowmobile trailer as it is still low to the ground with low profile tires and there are no fender wells on the sides. It is a completely flat surface and still very low. Tip the tub on the equipment side. Put the trailer next to the tub and tip it down on the trailer.