Arctic Tundra Ultra

capjak

Just purchased the Arctic Tundra Ultra after wet testing it and the HS Grandee and Sundance Optima. I liked the Sundance Optima equal to Arctic but liked Arctic dealer better.

Price 10,200 includes cover, lifter, forever floor, flex cabinet, steps,artic ozone deluxe northern lights, delivery/set up, starter kit, and Aqua Tremor Music system (plus special promo for pool table included)

Anything I need to know or reccomend for starting this tub?

Anyone that owns one how is longterm reliability, seems like a well built tub?

Is this an ok price?

Thanks

Just purchased the Arctic Tundra Ultra after wet testing it and the HS Grandee and Sundance Optima. I liked the Sundance Optima equal to Arctic but liked Arctic dealer better.

Price 10,200 includes cover, lifter, forever floor, flex cabinet, steps,artic ozone deluxe northern lights, delivery/set up, starter kit, and Aqua Tremor Music system (plus special promo for pool table included)

Is this an ok price?

Thanks

Get a test kit now and test your source water to see what you need to balance your water, this way you won't end up with alot of stuff you don't need. Do some research and decide on your sanitation choice.

Arctic is building there reputation for longevity and being succsseful, They are a well built tub IMO but a bit overpriced.

Arctic is building there reputation for longevity and being succsseful, They are a well built tub IMO but a bit overpriced.

Arctic offers the entry-level Coyote line with a similar approach to energy efficiency; fewer options but still an attractive line with some unique features.

Arctic offers the entry-level Coyote line with a similar approach to energy efficiency; fewer options but still an attractive line with some unique features.

Yeah I agree a bit overpriced but still fair value. I mean look at the cover they have like 5 people standing on it. :) lol

That is a pretty good price. Espically since it includes a pool table. I'm an Arctic Dealer and have been for 8 years. If you have any questions Tom or I (along with others) can answer any questoins you might have.

I think a promo for a pool table is different than a pool table for free? Probably a couple hundred off the price of the table?

I purchased a Tundra Legend SE about a year ago and paid $10500. It included everything you mentioned except the music system. I've lost track of current pricing, but I think you made out all right!

I believe Arctic to be a well built product and thus far I have had NO problems with mine. And keeping the water clean and balanced is really simple. Just follow mfg instructions with their chems and you won't have any issues. I'm happy with the unit thus far, although I would like to see Arctic offer some new jet styles to change some of the seats' "feel".

• 3 weeks later...

Is this an ok price?

Thanks

In Canada, the price for an Tundra Leg with NO aquatremor (just a clark synthesis tactile transducer.. no big deal.. ) was $15,999 + tax with cover lifter, forever floor, Ozone (not peak.. just arctic) and norther lights.. NO stereo, sound etc.

In Michigan, I got a price of $10,999 or so .. for the same.

So you got a a good deal.. (mind you this is for the legend.. but you got the stereo etc)