What's The Most Spa You Can Get For $8000?

solo

I'm on an $8000 budget. What spa would you buy if you had $8000 to spend?

Assuming I had a budget of $8000, and that included sales tax, I would look for spas that have a "dealer's sale price" of $8000-$8500 from the following manufacturers (in alphabetical order):

Arctic

Artesian

Caldera

D1

Hot Spring

Jacuzzi

Marquis

Sundance

I'm sure some people would include other brands on this list, and exclude some of my picks, but this is my list.

I'm on an $8000 budget. What spa would you buy if you had $8000 to spend?

Assuming I had a budget of $8000, and that included sales tax, I would look for spas that have a "dealer's sale price" of $8000-$8500 from the following manufacturers (in alphabetical order):

Arctic

Artesian

Caldera

D1

Hot Spring

Jacuzzi

Marquis

Sundance

I'm sure some people would include other brands on this list, and exclude some of my picks, but this is my list.

Thank you!

I have been quoted $600 to have someone pour a cement slab.

I have $500 budgeted for the electrician. I know one, and will probably do it for half that).

So the $8000 is what I can spend on the tub itself. I can go over on the tax, so don't worry about that.

So I really wantr to know the max tub you can get for $8000 plus tax.

I have $500 budgeted for the electrician. I know one, and will probably do it for half that).

So the $8000 is what I can spend on the tub itself. I can go over on the tax, so don't worry about that.

Of the brands I mentioned above, I've only wet tested a handful, since many of them are not in my area. I'm assuming below that in my area you can get about $500 off the dealer price for this range of tubs. Having looked at my local dealers, and some prices online, I'd suggest the following:

Sundance: the Marin (dealer price $8500) should be in your budget. The Majesta ($9000) might be a few hundred dollars more. If I could chose any spa anywhere at any budget, the Majesta would be at or near the top of my list.

Artesian: The platinum series tubs will be above your budget, but you should be able to afford almost anything in their Island line. My local dealer sells the Antigua for $6500 and the Grand Bahama for $6700. This is for the loaded 52 jet versions.

Marquis: the 744E from the "Limited" series should be in your budget. In the "Luxury" line, The Destiny should be right about there, but the Reward is probably out of it.

Like I said, I'd consider all the ones on my list, I just don't have local dealers and/or current prices for them.

I would expect to pay more than that. The parts could come closer to $400, plus labor costs. I had a friend of mine do mine and it was closer to $700. Nice name Solo. :D

Hey SOLO check em' ALL out... yes even COSTCO (oooh I cant believe I said that... its gonna be a popular thread now) Buy the one you think is the best... and in this forum be prepared to be bashed for every choice and decision you make. Some guys here are like my ex-mother in law... they just talk talk talk they just talk talk talk blah blah balh.... just don't listen to them. There are enough good guys here with good advice that are not interested in hot-tub politics.

Aurora II from D1 is an awesome tub, get a wet test.

Caspian from tiger river would be a nice one and should be well under budget

562 from bullfrog

J345 from Jacuzzi

Majesta from sundance is awesome but I dont think your going to meet your budget.

That Envoy for 8500...hell you maybe able to get a vangaurd for in your price range if they that cheap on envoy.

these in no order, but I have personally tried almost all these spas and enjoyed them and know them to be higher end companies