Advice - 4 Person Spa - Maui Paradise At Sam's Club?

daileyad

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can do that also, but here you go:

1) The person is thinking about laying out 2 grand for something, they better know if it is going to serve the purpose for what they are buying it for and since its a HOT TUB, if the small and again limited heater will not work for them to keep the water HOT it matters, but for you and your shameful pride you would never consider that and it takes a dealer to point it out, so that you can help the buyer find a product the will meet their needs.

2)I guarantee you this when those Costco and Sam's customers need help with their water and questions about spa care, there not going to Sam's or Costco for help but instead to those dealers are no longer sleazy but just nice guys willing to help. The Grand and Great Hypocrite the Internet buyer who called them sleaze before the sale to only call them friend when they are looking for help down the road.

I have some more but those are a quick 2 you can comment on.

I can do that also, but here you go:

1) The person is thinking about laying out 2 grand for something, they better know if it is going to serve the purpose for what they are buying it for and since its a HOT TUB, if the small and again limited heater will not work for them to keep the water HOT it matters, but for you and your shameful pride you would never consider that and it takes a dealer to point it out, so that you can help the buyer find a product the will meet their needs.

2)I guarantee you this when those Costco and Sam's customers need help with their water and questions about spa care, there not going to Sam's or Costco for help but instead to those dealers are no longer sleazy but just nice guys willing to help. The Grand and Great Hypocrite the Internet buyer who called them sleaze before the sale to only call them friend when they are looking for help down the road.

I have some more but those are a quick 2 you can comment on.

We looked at that hot tub before we got the crown xl. Once we sat in it(at the dealers) we knew what we wanted. WET TEST!!!!!!!!!

My Comments

1) I don’t know what the two grand tub is but I assume it is a small 110 volt hot tub.

Yes this Hot Tub is only suitable for summer use at the cottage or inside and I would say. If you want a spa for winter outside use you should look at a 240 volt model with a 4 or 5.5 k.w heater…….But oh no you guys start the sales pitch again knocking and badmouthing any Tub that you do not make a profit on. This is one of the reasons I did not and will not buy off a Dealer as I don’t need to hear scare tactic sales pitches.

2) I have found all the help I need regarding chemicals and upkeep either on the internet or from the people I purchase my chemicals from. I do not need to pay thousands extra for this knowledge. That is just me and I do not disagree that some people need this help or they need the comfort of a dealer. I do not. When I purchase an electronic item I do not buy the extended warranty as I think it’s just a money grab. This is just my own opinion.

Like I said I’m not a dealer so I don’t need to sell a product and I don’t get riled up like you guys do.

In 10 years from now you will all wonder why you all wasted this much time on this forum. CHILL OUT…….I will be gone soon so don’t worry I’m getting bored already by the same repeat over and over again ramblings.

My Comments

1) I don't know what the two grand tub is but I assume it is a small 110 volt hot tub.

Yes this Hot Tub is only suitable for summer use at the cottage or inside and I would say. If you want a spa for winter outside use you should look at a 240 volt model with a 4 or 5.5 k.w heater…….But oh no you guys start the sales pitch again knocking and badmouthing any Tub that you do not make a profit on. This is one of the reasons I did not and will not buy off a Dealer as I don't need to hear scare tactic sales pitches.

In 10 years from now you will all wonder why you all wasted this much time on this forum. CHILL OUT…….I will be gone soon so don't worry I'm getting bored already by the same repeat over and over again ramblings.

I'll be in my spa in 10 years.

My Comments

1) I don’t know what the two grand tub is but I assume it is a small 110 volt hot tub.

Yes this Hot Tub is only suitable for summer use at the cottage or inside and I would say. If you want a spa for winter outside use you should look at a 240 volt model with a 4 or 5.5 k.w heater…….But oh no you guys start the sales pitch again knocking and badmouthing any Tub that you do not make a profit on. This is one of the reasons I did not and will not buy off a Dealer as I don’t need to hear scare tactic sales pitches.

2) I have found all the help I need regarding chemicals and upkeep either on the internet or from the people I purchase my chemicals from. I do not need to pay thousands extra for this knowledge. That is just me and I do not disagree that some people need this help or they need the comfort of a dealer. I do not. When I purchase an electronic item I do not buy the extended warranty as I think it’s just a money grab. This is just my own opinion.

Like I said I’m not a dealer so I don’t need to sell a product and I don’t get riled up like you guys do.

In 10 years from now you will all wonder why you all wasted this much time on this forum. CHILL OUT…….I will be gone soon so don’t worry I’m getting bored already by the same repeat over and over again ramblings.

Bond, stop playing conveniently Forrest Gummp slow, The tub that this whole thread is about the "Maui", Now after getting pressed and pushed about it, you concur with the "Dirty Dealer" about the heating of the spa, something before it was bought up by the dealer you make no mention of, it takes someone with a little bit of FORESIGHT and GENUINE concern to point it out to the buyer, things that you clearly lack.

You are a bit vague about your chemicals and no worries I assumed you lacked the sac to admit that you may have to go to again that Dirty Dealer should you need help, And I "almost" want to say forgive me but it is hard to do with such a narrow minded thinker as yourself, but dealers are not thousands of dollars higher, We have 2 pump 36 jet spas with stereos and waterfalls, and LED lighting for less than 5 grand, Again and try to follow this Bond we dealers can carry pretty much carry the same spas as any of the Big Box stores, some choose to do some choose not to but no matter we at least know what a person gets when they buy this type of a tub, and for SOME people it is a perfect spa but some people and again try and keep up here, want something BETTER, the same way some people want a BMW and not a KIA.

…….But oh no you guys start the sales pitch again knocking and badmouthing any Tub that you do not make a profit on. This is one of the reasons I did not and will not buy off a Dealer as I don’t need to hear scare tactic sales pitches.

Bond,

Can you please back this up a with an example, I found no "bad mouthing" other than your insulting and inflammatory comments about dealers, Please do not run as you seem to do just show me where someone bad mouthed this Maui tub, pointing out that it may not keep the water hot, depending on when they use it and also to weather conditions is not bad mouthing it is just a real and very legitimate issue that person who's thinking of buying this tub needs to consider. It actually is a benefit to the buyer that someone points this out in that they need to consider it, oh and by the way we also have spas with small heaters but we let the buyer know what the limits are with them.

Again and try to follow this

Believe me lam trying to but your grammar is so bad its hard.

Run Forrest Run, come on stop playing country dumb, You make some really lame excuses for not addressing things, "What tub", " what thread" unless you have short term memory loss.

Bond,

I have to ask is your excuse for not following the subject at hand is that you are mentally challenged, If so I apologize and by all means keep playing in what ever dreamland you live in and go ahead and continue to insult people that you do not know and accuse them of unhanded and unethical business practices. I wish you all the best and if your making beads or baskets I will buy one from you. Do you like comic books ? What toys do you want let me know and I will try and send something to you.

Again and try to follow this

Believe me lam trying to but your grammar is so bad its hard.

Dude, you misspelled two different words in that sentence!

This from the guy who has misused "I'm" in three different ways in this thread!

And since you're picking on grammar, let me give you a suggestion: "there", "their", and "they're". Learn them. Use them.

The fact that you pick on other people's grammar and typographical errors absolutely astounds me.

Your writing skills are either the lowest or second lowest on this forum. Frankly, I don't even care, as this isn't an essay contest. But YOU criticize others for THEIR writing, and that's just pathetic. Give it up.

"I don’t get riled up like you guys do."

LOL, 92 posts in 1 month about how much you hate hot tub dealers seems fairly riled up to me.

Hopefully my punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure is ok.

Riled up about something. Are u from Colorado Bond?

Boy, my post has really been hijacked :o

I've been to two other dealers now. One was Marquis and I fell in love with the look of the Marquis Envy II. They've got it for only $2995 so I was suprised that I could buy from a dealer for that price. I also went to Apollo Spas which I guess is more of a local manufacturer here in washington. I'm a little hesitant on the quality of the Apollo since they don't seem to be nationwide or have much of a reputation that I can find. Plus the Apollo salesman seemed hesitant to arrange a wet test.

We've decided we'll probably wait for spring for both monetary reasons and to give us time to finish some other projects we're in the middle of and get ready for the installation of a hot tub. I'm also curious about the Nordic crown I've heard about but haven't made it to the dealer yet.

I'm also curious about the Nordic crown I've heard about but haven't made it to the dealer yet.

Do a search on the Crown Xl. its all new for 2007.You can "order" a circ pump and synthetic bottom.

John

I've been to two other dealers now. One was Marquis and I fell in love with the look of the Marquis Envy II. They've got it for only $2995 so I was suprised that I could buy from a dealer for that price. I also went to Apollo Spas which I guess is more of a local manufacturer here in washington. I'm a little hesitant on the quality of the Apollo since they don't seem to be nationwide or have much of a reputation that I can find. Plus the Apollo salesman seemed hesitant to arrange a wet test.

We've decided we'll probably wait for spring for both monetary reasons and to give us time to finish some other projects we're in the middle of and get ready for the installation of a hot tub. I'm also curious about the Nordic crown I've heard about but haven't made it to the dealer yet.

Wow what a find, just what I posted about earlier that you can a get something better for not much more money at a dealer. The falsehood of someone like Bond is that he says dealers are thousands of dollars higher, NO Premium spas are higher, just like and again Bond if you read this try and follow, premium cars are higher, premium ice cream is higher than a store brand, premium bread, etc, etc, etc, but dealers are not thousands higher they are about the same for again Bond pay attention they are are about the same price for similar or like product.

Bond what happened you've posted three times but no response to the direct questions or statements. Are your true colors (yellow) showing. I mean if you have something credible to say than say it or I guess your non response says it all, that you got caught lying, posting poor and uniformed advice to people. This is not mud slinging but you made a lot of bold statements that you were called on now your go mum.

"Sorry, sorry, I got carried away again." - Sir Lancelot, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

I've been to two other dealers now. One was Marquis and I fell in love with the look of the Marquis Envy II. They've got it for only $2995 so I was suprised that I could buy from a dealer for that price.

That does sound good. Did you get a price on the Envy as well? Around here the 35" Nordic tubs go for $4000-$4500 (at least they did the last time I was looking), so I'm curious as to how Marquis compares.

D.P.

you are good in grammar I will give you that.You should have been a secretary.

So you don't like secretaries now? I know many secretaries (though they prefer the title "Administrative Assistants"). Hard working, funny people who are usually smarter than the people they work for. But you obviously meant it as an insult, so I'll add "secretary" to the ever-growing list of "People Whom Bond Dislikes and/or Disrespects". I'm proud to be part of that club -our membership is growing every day. We should sell t-shirts.

D.P.

you are good in grammar I will give you that.You should have been a secretary.

So you don't like secretaries now? I know many secretaries (though they prefer the title "Administrative Assistants"). Hard working, funny people who are usually smarter than the people they work for. But you obviously meant it as an insult, so I'll add "secretary" to the ever-growing list of "People Whom Bond Dislikes and/or Disrespects". I'm proud to be part of that club -our membership is growing every day. We should sell t-shirts.

Game and set DP

Just as I thought. challenge the bully and the big mouth, ask them provide examples for their claims, point out their gross and out right lies and what happens they slip away into the darkness from which they came without a single word to answer for their actions, cowardly sums up their character. Bond meet your evil twin New NW tub owner you both are from the same rock as you both lack the grace and humbleness to apologize to all of those that you both have cast so many dark and cowardly lies upon.