Prices On Some Hot Tubs

hoopy

The 3 models that I have been looking at are all at about the same price. These models are:

Hot Springs Sovereign - $6300

Sundance Polermo - $6300

Marquis Quest - $6300

Are these prices good? How do they compare with other prices you all have seen? Can they be haggled down?

Thanks.

The 3 models that I have been looking at are all at about the same price. These models are:

Sundance Polermo - $6300

Marquis Quest - $6300

Are these prices good? How do they compare with other prices you all have seen? Can they be haggled down?

Thanks.

The Palermo is competitive with what others have paid. The Sovereign is low by about $700 bucks. I can’t comment on the Marquis.

Sundance Polermo - $6300

Marquis Quest - $6300

Thanks.

That is a great price on a Sovereign, can't comment on the others though.

It is in a higher class than the Palermo.

I agree with chris the Quest & Sovereign are in the premium lines of those spas, you may want to compare the Sundance Marin to the other two, or check out the Tiger River Bengal at the HS dealer. Bottom line is though you should go with the spa you like the best, you are the one that is going to enjoy it (hopefully) for the next 10-20 years. Have you wet tested any of them yet?

Sundance Polermo - $6300

Marquis Quest - $6300

Thanks.

I think those are all competitive. Makes sure they throw in some extras, chems, steps, cover lifter. And depending on where you live a cover upgrade may be called for. Oh and don't foget the ducky!! And robes, towels, side bar, floating drink holders, floating thermometer, water test kit. I may be getting a bit outa line....nawwwwwww.

Or walk in with like 6 grand in hundred dollar bills and offer him 55 of them to start.

Yeah, I like the part about walking in with 6 grand in 100 dollar bills :) I wish. As far as a cover upgrade goes, how will it differ from a regular cover? What should I look for? BTW, I live in NE Ohio and the winters get kinda cold.

ST is right that these tubs will have fine covers on them. But 80 percent of the heat loss is from the top so if you can upgrade for very little money from say a 2-3 tapered cover to a 3-4 or 4-5 you will almost double your R-factor in your cover which will never be a bad thing.

Use your own financing and tell your banker you need it in cash so your can negotiate a better deal. I have done this with several major purchases and it works extremly well. Wait till a friday right before they close.

Is Sundance known for warrenty problems? I was reading another forum where people were posting problems that they have had with Sundance and honoring their warrenty. They posted info such as having to pay for part of the repairs while the tub was still under warrenty, and just general customer service being crap. Anyone have any experience with Sundance and does this sound familiar to anyone?

Is Sundance known for warrenty problems? I was reading another forum where people were posting problems that they have had with Sundance and honoring their warrenty. They posted info such as having to pay for part of the repairs while the tub was still under warrenty, and just general customer service being crap. Anyone have any experience with Sundance and does this sound familiar to anyone?

I do not know of any Sundance problems, I think it is always wise to remeber when reading things here online you are only getting one side to a story most of the time. The price on the Quest is fair.