Intermittent flo error

Jet 1 button should not control the circ pump. 

On the board is a white sticker, on it is a 5 digit part number probably starting with a 5. Can you get that number or post a close up pic of the sticker? I would like to look up this board. Also, on the box cover there should be a diagram, post a pic of it.

When I set the temp higher than what The water is say 35 to 36Deg It heats up to that temp then I get a flo error and the circulating pump stops with just the temp showing on the panel, if I raise the temp it runs again till it reaches that temp.is there a temp control that is Connected to the circulating pump ??

@Keith carpenter

Ok I think the schematic diagram you posted is the wrong one. The sticker on the top of the control box reads CE Model: DE- HESXP3-ECAH. The Schematic you posted reads:  SF 102 System. There is no circ pump in the diagram you posted there is pump 1 2 3 blower but does not show a circ pump. Please look at the diagram on page 22 of this manual: https://www.premiumleisure.com/Manuals/nov07/OverSeasMarklllManual.pdf  The schematic model number matches the sticker on the top of your control box. It has pump 1,2 CIRC, and blower. Now look up on the upper left hand side of the diagram you will see the  J6 Jumper... Circ/no Circ and also the J7 Jumper... Standard Panel/Digital Panel.

Please make sure these Jumper settings are correct

Please post photos of the upper left of the circuit board so we can see those jumpers before you move them.

Let us know results

@RDspaguy Thoughts

• Like 1

On 6/4/2020 at 6:24 AM, CanadianSpaTech said:

jumper the 2 pressure switch wires together and see if the flo goes away

On 6/9/2020 at 10:02 AM, RDspaguy said:

It sounds like your pressure switch circuit is closed when it should be open. Likely your new switch needs adjustment, but it could be chewed wires, water leaking on it, a faulty new switch, or a circuit board issue.

I was wondering why there was no circ pump on the schematic. Definitely worth checking out, but I still think it is the pressure switch reading closed when it should be open. It worked fine before he needed to replace the pressure switch and circ pump to try to figure out the error. I doubt it is a jumper. 

7 minutes ago, RDspaguy said:

Flo error occurs as soon as the circ pump shuts off, when the pressure switch should open. It may be an amp setting response to shut it off when another pump is engaged as well, which explains why it will come up if pump 2 is turned on. 

@CanadianSpaTech, your thoughts?

11 minutes ago, RDspaguy said:

I was wondering why there was no circ pump on the schematic. Definitely worth checking out, but I still think it is the pressure switch reading closed when it should be open. It worked fine before he needed to replace the pressure switch and circ pump to try to figure out the error. I doubt it is a jumper. 

It was twisting my brain why the circ was shutting off at all unless it was a "within" temp range default setting to shut off...It was running more like a pump 1 for heat and filter...and why there was no circ in the schematic he posted. The top sticker didn't match up with the posted inside cover schematic so something odd going on here like the pack cover was replaced at some point in the past. Guess we will find out but I agree it might solve one issue but not the other...or both..or neither 

Turn power off. On the top left side there are 3 gray cables that connect to the board with white plugs. Unplug the small connector on the right, this is your pressure switch. Check continuity on those two wires in that plug with power off. You should have no continuity. If you have continuity your pressure switch is bad or out of adjustment. Please eliminate this possibility before we go any further.

• Like 1

How many pins on the j6? If only two, then that's fairly normal. If 3, then it needs a jumper on one side or the other.

It appears that j24 orp enable, on the left of the board has a jumper but you do not have an orp plugged in to the board. You could probably steal that jumper.

i have noticed that when spa gets up to the set temp the circulating pump shuts down then there is a quick flo error then that disappears and the spa displays just the temp of the water i thought the circulating pump should run 24/7 ? when looking around the control panel there was a temp sensor just hanging from the box,i have since found out it should be clipped to the heater tube. it has never been clipped to the tube since i have owned it.

Still not getting conformation on the J6 jumper. On page 22 of the manual I posted look above the J6 jumper for circ / no circ it's a little bit blury and I can't really read it but does 2 pins open mean circ pump installed or should one or both of the pins be covered for circ pump installed. If the circ is shutting off then it leads me to believe something is not right there unless the circ has a plus minus a degree setting that shuts it off when within a degree of set temp but I have only seen that on Balboa boards with dip switches. Use the extra jumper @RDspaguy mentioned and try covering one and then 2 pins and see if it works.