Hot Tub Repair?

JJJ

We recently moved into a house with a hot tub. The plate reads Model WSW40. Phase date 06 03 Serial 217801. When I fill it and turn it on everything sounds good, but when I go to press the jet buttons nothing comes on and the you cant see the air circulating in the bottom so Im guessing the heater does not work. Any ideas? oh I know its a costal spa

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/28/2020 at 7:34 PM, RDspaguy said:

You should start a new thread. Include the basic info, what it's doing, errors it is showing, what has been done to it recently.

Threads with multiple responses don't get as much notice as new threads. And your issues have absolutely nothing in common with the original post. You should start...

• 3 years later...
On 3/30/2016 at 9:22 PM, JJJ said:

We recently moved into a house with a hot tub. The plate reads Model WSW40. Phase date 06 03 Serial 217801. When I fill it and turn it on everything sounds good, but when I go to press the jet buttons nothing comes on and the you cant see the air circulating in the bottom so Im guessing the heater does not work. Any ideas? oh I know its a costal spa

bath chip repair

Hi, We are looking for a 4-person hot tub. I am looking for tubs that have easy access to the plumbing. I don't want to have to be chipping off foam to get to a leak. Any suggestions?

You want a tub that is not full foam then. Perimeter insulated tubs like an Artic, Hydropool, Thermospa or PDC are some of the better brands.

Personally, I prefer a full foam tub for several reasons. A full foam tub tends to support the plumbing which aids in longevity and they are usually more energy efficient.