Just A Heads Up....

djmatte

This website is being listed on google as a malicious website. It essentially won't let any traffic past their search page. When you hand type the address into the firefox browser, it won't let you in unless disable "block attack sites". I've used this site on and off as my go to location for information. Webmaster may want to sort it out. Here's the message I get when I google it:

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

Suggestions:

Return to the previous page and pick another result.

Try another search to find what you're looking for.

Or you can continue to http://www.poolspaforum.com/ at your own risk. For detailed information about the problems we found, visit Google's Safe Browsing diagnostic page for this site.

For more information about how to protect yourself from harmful software online, you can visit StopBadware.org.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google's Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Advisory provided by Google

• 2 weeks later...