Tubbing And Boozing

Tubber McGee

No hotties in this one today...gedc0344.jpg

Go brush that puppy off and get in!!

We got 8 inches here in NC last weekend, and that is the first thing we did. With a beer, of course!!

We have a kegerator about 10 steps from the tub, just inside the door. I can 100% speak from experience that drinking in the hot tub may not be recommended, but we sure as heck do a lot of it.

Btw, don't EVER spill beer in the tub. Yeasties and hot water = BAD.

Everything in moderation. Don't get so intoxicated as to be unable to safely get in and out of the tub. You don't want to be wobbling drunk, slip, fall, smack your head, pass out and then drown in the water. If you're hammered you're also less likely to heed the warnings about not staying in too long and get overheated. So, CAN you drink, sure. But be sensible and go easy on the sauce while you're relaxing in the tub.

Everything in moderation. Don't get so intoxicated as to be unable to safely get in and out of the tub. You don't want to be wobbling drunk, slip, fall, smack your head, pass out and then drown in the water. If you're hammered you're also less likely to heed the warnings about not staying in too long and get overheated. So, CAN you drink, sure. But be sensible and go easy on the sauce while you're relaxing in the tub.

Can't seem to get my wife outside in the cold to the hot tub even at 101 degrees. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo we haven't used it in weeks. Any ideas on how to remedy this problem?

Help please......

Can't seem to get my wife outside in the cold to the hot tub even at 101 degrees. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo we haven't used it in weeks. Any ideas on how to remedy this problem?

Help please......

Just pick her up and walk out and drop her in.!?!?!?!?!!!!! :o

Then tell her now that your wet might as well soak a spell. :lol:

Help please......

Well, a couple of suggestions (who knows...?):

If the coldness on the way there is her enemy, maybe buy her a nice terry-cloth robe to bundle up in for the jaunt to the tub. Make sure she has comfortable footwear too. Along those same lines, you can buy outside heaters from about $50 to $300 -- might make the journey much more pleasant.

Also -- now just trying to think like a woman here -- maybe lay out a little path to the tub in intriguing rose petals and/or candles and tell her she can follow it to discover the mystery prize indicated in a note in a water-proof capsule in the tub (tell her it's something "you'll really like," or something I'm going to do for you," etc. -- and could be a message, cleaning up something, you making a romantic dinner for two) Hell, even I'D go for THAT just to see if it was worth it! Oh, hint, DO make it worth it.

If the aforementioned doesn't work individually or in any combination, then perhaps stick with the original theme of this thread: [prior to getting in] ply her with booze, and LOTS of it. :P