Articspa Vs Bullfrog.

Tundra

I have an arctic, and so far we love it. However, after seeing some of those bullfrog spas, I like the idea of those 'jet packs'...... But that's why there are so many different models and brads... one is better than the other, depending who you talk to. I have seen Costco tubs, Beachcomber, and Arctic... and arctic so far for ME is #1.

As for your questions.... I dont think more pumps is better.... I like the 40 jets in my tub.. I dont need 80 to 100.

and I also prefer the look and finish of the cedar, however, my sister with the beachcomber has the composite and it looks nice and is no maintenance. But again, I go the cedar for the look... I have lots of hardwoods in my home and a deck etc... I prefer the real stuff.

My 2 cents.

I like how all the piping is in the actual jet pack, but I can't see myself buying additional packs beyond the initial purchase.

Being an Artic Spa owner, how do you find it for energy efficiency? What's your hydro bill to run the tub each month?

Unless he has a meter specificly for the tub he's not going to be able to answer your question with anything other than speculation.

Either of those brands is fine. My preferance would be Arctic but that does you no good. Which one feels more comfortable on your back side? Which dealer are you more comfortable with? Which one is in your price range?

Are there any other brands in your area. IMO there are better brands out there than both those.

Are you sure those are the 2 models your looking at? The 362 is a smaller tub with a lounger & the summit is all bucket seating

Yes. The BullFrog 362 is 7'4"x7'4" and the Summit is 7'5"x7'5". I found the Artic Spa to "feel" larger, bigger foot, deeper and the captains chairs are nice.

Over all I'm looking for quality, don't care much about a lounger. Both are on par for pricing... around $8500.

I have only had my tubs for a couple of months... have yet to hit the -40 winters here yet... but the biggest thing i like about the arctic, and i don' want to start a tub war here, is the fact that I can upgrade or fix the components/lines if and when they need to be fixed. That was the biggest selling feature... out of the 2 Costco tubs, Beachcomber and an 'unknown' that I know people have, they all have had leaks after years of use and they all had to scoop out insulation and try and find the leak, etc.

But, like I said, find one you like the feel of... don't buy a tub based on efficiencie's,.... the most efficient tub is not tub.

I have only had my tubs for a couple of months... have yet to hit the -40 winters here yet... but the biggest thing i like about the arctic, and i don' want to start a tub war here, is the fact that I can upgrade or fix the components/lines if and when they need to be fixed. That was the biggest selling feature... out of the 2 Costco tubs, Beachcomber and an 'unknown' that I know people have, they all have had leaks after years of use and they all had to scoop out insulation and try and find the leak, etc.

But, like I said, find one you like the feel of... don't buy a tub based on efficiencie's,.... the most efficient tub is not tub.

The BullFrog claims to be leak free as the lines are IN the jet packs. I also know Arctic has many service panels. Both tubs seem to be on par for servicing. I just don't want something that's going to crap out each year.