Pictures Of Our Hs Jetsetter

Jetset

Very picturesque setup!! I love it. The Pearl/Espresso color combination is great too. Good choice on the Espresso color to match your area.

I like the look of the area. Nice Job!!!

Thank you.

Yes, we are quite happy with the setup- and we just love the Jetsetter. It´s been 3 weeks since we had it installed - and we have used it at least once a day since then.

:-) Soren

Hello, I have been looking at the Jetsetter also. Im concerned about the size of tub. Its just me (225lbs 5-11ht), wife (150lb 5-6ht). I really do like the tub, but only one dealer here and wet test is out, they have a huge Hotsprings full of water. I have sat in tub, dry, just don't want to float out of seat as some have said, and both of be comfy when in the tub together. Also may I ask what you paid for tub, (tub price, extras, taxes) total price.

By the way, your set up is just perfect.

Thanks for any info.

Rick

Hi Rick

Well, in Denmark a 25% sales tax is included in everything we buy. A brand new 2009 Jetsetter costs 12000 $. We payed 8000 $ for a brand new 2008 model, but since we live in Denmark, Europe it is important to understand that the the prices, taxes, saleries - and the general priceindex are much higher than in the US.

The Jetsetter is quite big enough and very comfortable for my wife and I ( we are both about 5.8 feet ), and we have had a couple of friends in the tub as well. With 3 adults in the tub everything is fine. With 4 adults in the tub it is a bit crowded. You will have 1 adult in each seat - and 1 adult in each end of the lounger. Also you will need to add a bit of water afterwards - but it is very cozy :)

We haven´t had any problems with floating, but it is very different from person to person. The jet configuration in the Jetsetter is very good though - and very powerful. Especially the 2 Rotary Hydromassage jets and the Motomassage DX are incredible.

I highly recommend the Jetsetter - but if you are in doubt I would drive to a dealership that would allow you to wet test it.

Good luck :)

Soren

Hi Rick

Well, in Denmark a 25% sales tax is included in everything we buy. A brand new 2009 Jetsetter costs 12000 $. We payed 8000 $ for a brand new 2008 model, but since we live in Denmark, Europe it is important to understand that the the prices, taxes, saleries - and the general priceindex are much higher than in the US.

The Jetsetter is quite big enough and very comfortable for my wife and I ( we are both about 5.8 feet ), and we have had a couple of friends in the tub as well. With 3 adults in the tub everything is fine. With 4 adults in the tub it is a bit crowded. You will have 1 adult in each seat - and 1 adult in each end of the lounger. Also you will need to add a bit of water afterwards - but it is very cozy :)

We haven´t had any problems with floating, but it is very different from person to person. The jet configuration in the Jetsetter is very good though - and very powerful. Especially the 2 Rotary Hydromassage jets and the Motomassage DX are incredible.

I highly recommend the Jetsetter - but if you are in doubt I would drive to a dealership that would allow you to wet test it.

Good luck :)

Soren

Hello Soren, dident know you were over the river there. Thanks for the info, im still up in the air over to get the Hotsprings Jetsetter or the Hotsprings Vanguard.

Thanks again,

Rick