Which Brands Allow Me To Turn Off Single Jets?

Jen403

Hello everyone,

I am new not only to these boards, but to the entire spa world as well. I have been doing some research, and luckily I came across this website as I have found some very valuable information here! I do have a question, and I'm hoping to find some suggestions here!

I am looking for a company/brand that makes spas where I can turn off individual jets. For example, if I want to go in the spa with a few friends, and I do not want any jets on my legs, is there a way to turn off only some of the jets so I still have jets on the rest of my body, and my friends have all of theirs working as well?

I have found through my search that some brands let you choose less pressure in a specific area, but not completely turn some off. We have looked at Jacuzzis which do allow users to turn off only one jet. But I haven't seen any other brands, and I would like some more options so I can compare.

Thanks in advance!

I have a La Spa HEET every jet can be turned of individually except for the wrist/hand jets on the lounger and the Eurosage seat, however the four neck jets on this seat are individually controlled.

The jets which cannot be switched off individually can be diverted to other areas, by using one of the diverter valves or you could simply switch off the pump supplying these jets.

Hello everyone,

I am new not only to these boards, but to the entire spa world as well. I have been doing some research, and luckily I came across this website as I have found some very valuable information here! I do have a question, and I'm hoping to find some suggestions here!

I am looking for a company/brand that makes spas where I can turn off individual jets. For example, if I want to go in the spa with a few friends, and I do not want any jets on my legs, is there a way to turn off only some of the jets so I still have jets on the rest of my body, and my friends have all of theirs working as well?

I have found through my search that some brands let you choose less pressure in a specific area, but not completely turn some off. We have looked at Jacuzzis which do allow users to turn off only one jet. But I haven't seen any other brands, and I would like some more options so I can compare.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Jen,

all jets on Arctic Spas and Coyote Spas can be turned off or adjusted individually.

Regards

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance!

Hi Jen,

all jets on Arctic Spas and Coyote Spas can be turned off or adjusted individually.

Regards

Maax spas also give you option of turning jets off 1 by 1 by rotating the face.

All D1 Spas allow for individual jet control.>!

Thanks for the info! I have seen a lot of great reviews on the D1 Spas, our dealer is a bit far, but now that I know I can turn off individual jets, I'm going to make the drive to go check them out!

As far as the other brands mentioned...I have seen many people talk about the importance of going through a local dealer, but many of these dealers are pretty far. So how far is too far for a dealer to be located from my house? Do I want to stick within a somewhat short driveable distance?

All D1 Spas allow for individual jet control.>!

Thanks for the info! I have seen a lot of great reviews on the D1 Spas, our dealer is a bit far, but now that I know I can turn off individual jets, I'm going to make the drive to go check them out!

As far as the other brands mentioned...I have seen many people talk about the importance of going through a local dealer, but many of these dealers are pretty far. So how far is too far for a dealer to be located from my house? Do I want to stick within a somewhat short driveable distance?

It's important to get a dealer that is willing to service you if you have issues. Tell each dealer how far you are away and if they service your area. Key thing to ask is if they charge for travel to and from for warranty work. You will find some dealers do and some don't. That will be important in making your decision. I just purchased from a dealer 45 miles away but they confirmed they service my area and do not charge for travel. That said, even the travel charges shouldn't necessarily rule out a dealer if they are reputable and better than some of your local shops. Key is how willing are they to work with you. Ask for references; particularly folks not in the dealers immediate location.

Oh, by the way, Caldera's spas also allow their jets to be individually turned off. They allow each to vary the intensity as well.

The question is, what makes of tubs do you have locally???

So far I have found a Jacuzzi dealer and a Hot Springs dealer within a short distance. And I have a D1 dealer about 50 miles away. I was really interested in the Hot Springs, we've been there twice, but the sales associate doesn't seem very interested in selling spas, and from what he said, none of the models have individual jet controls. We really like the Jacuzzis, but we'd like to see other brands to compare. The Jacuzzi salesman admitted his only real competition in the area is Hot Springs.

I plan on making an appointment with the D1 dealer and asking more about a warranty and what the charge would be since we live 50 miles away.

I plan on making an appointment with the D1 dealer and asking more about a warranty and what the charge would be since we live 50 miles away.

Let him answer verbally but at some point get it in writing; 50 miles is a bit of a dirve, not so far as to be a problem necessarily but far enough that it should be expressed on paper.