Spa Parts Plus Going Retail!

In the near future Spa Parts Plus, the famous Arizona wholesaler of spa repair parts, will be launching their new retail website to sell directly to consumers. Comments anyone?

S. Westcott

Spa Tech

Never heard of Spa parts Plus in Arizona??? But there famous huh? Well.....the more options the better. Keeps everybody competitive.

We don't purchase much from them anyway, but unless they keep their prices so we can compete with their online customers we will not purchase from them

APC(CT) tried this and found it was not worth their while to deal directly with customers, spent all their time diagnosing and trying to get them the correct part, plus dealers were having a fit with them so they stopped.

It will be interesting, there are some websites that sell stuff for less than my dealer cost (ran into this with a blower the other day) Makes it so service techs may start purchasing from the web also!

In the near future Spa Parts Plus, the famous Arizona wholesaler of spa repair parts, will be launching their new retail website to sell directly to consumers. Comments anyone?

S. Westcott

Spa Tech

I don't get much from them. I shop at Horizon Pool and Spa parts. If they are going to sell retail then I will never buy from them. That stinks way to look out for dealers. Ah well what ya going to do. I thought they tried this a while back.