Greetings

Water Boy

I wanted to first introduce myself. My name is Ed and I manage a store for an Arctic Spa dealer. I have visited this board quite frequently for the last year or so, but I have never taken the time to register a name. I recently joined another spa forum, and decided I would do the same here and start chiming in from time to time. I will be glad to answer any questions in regards to Arctic Spas, and spas in general. I know a few post on here from time to time about Arctic Spas, so I decided I would start to do the same.

I wanted to first introduce myself. My name is Ed and I manage a store for an Arctic Spa dealer.

I saw your intro on the other board - welcome.

We ask that dealers and salesfolk put a signature which identifies them as such. Not all do so, but we ask.

It tends to help the consumer know who is offering what info - and I think it is polite.

Putting your Visa and checking account numbers are entirely up to you :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Chas

B)

Thanks Ed.

B)

Thanks Ed.

B)

Welcome Ed......I would be more than happy to go toe to toe with you any time regarding Arctic Spas. Just ask Tom.....LOL

Thats not what I am here to do. Just to help with shed some light on Arctic Spas, and spas in general, thats all.

Ummmm...we like to kid around Ed.

Welcome Ed......I would be more than happy to go toe to toe with you any time regarding Arctic Spas. Just ask Tom.....LOL
Thats not what I am here to do. Just to help with shed some light on Arctic Spas, and spas in general, thats all.

Ummmm...we like to kid around Ed.

:D:lol::D:lol::D:lol:

B)

Welcome. Hopefully your post will not start another war on this board as well!

Yeah you and me both. Nothing like walking into a party and itroducing youself, and before you can even get your coat off to sit down and get comfortable, you get about 4 or 5 guys that corner you and start hitting you from every angle. Love it!!! :D

Welcome. Hopefully your post will not start another war on this board as well!

Yeah you and me both. Nothing like walking into a party and itroducing youself, and before you can even get your coat off to sit down and get comfortable, you get about 4 or 5 guys that corner you and start hitting you from every angle. Love it!!! :D

It was pretty wide open but I thought it was pretty much just Spaman grilling you with a late assist from Steve. I think Arctic is pretty well regarded on these forums but like most makers there are always a few differing views.

Its good to have you aboard (and posting).

Yes, we had many interesting and entertaining arguments.

BTW, Roger, we aren't going to Mexico in Feb - we're volunteering to help at the 2008 Alberta Winter games -- and instead are taking an Alaska cruise in June. That will give you another year to get your life back in order and maybe we can try for 2009.

Yes, we had many interesting and entertaining arguments.

BTW, Roger, we aren't going to Mexico in Feb - we're volunteering to help at the 2008 Alberta Winter games -- and instead are taking an Alaska cruise in June. That will give you another year to get your life back in order and maybe we can try for 2009.

OK Tom.....09 it is and that should be about right. But, this lake home has me drained and working a bit extra.........I wish more tubs would break instead of lift pumps for septic systems!!!