Early Morning Soaks

dave nh

Curious how many people get up early and use there tub before heading to work and if they find it beneficial? Have been using my new tub in the evenings but would like to try the morning some time if i can get out of bed early enough. :o

Just about every day. If I were just an evening soaker, I would not get nearly as much use as I do. Coffee in the spa...its a great way to start the day.

• 2 weeks later...
Curious how many people get up early and use there tub before heading to work and if they find it beneficial? Have been using my new tub in the evenings but would like to try the morning some time if i can get out of bed early enough. :o

Just about every day. If I were just an evening soaker, I would not get nearly as much use as I do. Coffee in the spa...its a great way to start the day.

I often soak in the AM on my days off....Oh Wait, that's today..... "Sweetheart......hand me my robe!" :D

Tried this for the first time yesterday at 08.00, I know thats not really early but it was a saturday, which is not usually a work day for me, but I always have odd jobs to do around the house or garden, so I suppose this counts as a soak before work. It was a typical Autumn morning overcast and drizzling, I still enjoyed it though.

Before this I had never been in the spa before lunch time.

• 2 months later...

Used to be...when I'd wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to fall back asleep, I'd just lay there looking at the ceiling. Not since I got my hot tub! Wee-hours soaks are just another great pleasure of having an outside tub!