I Think I Got A Great Deal

cooold ohio

I just purchased a Sundance Altamar for $8995.00 with a 10% store credit $(899.00) that I can use to purchase anything in the store. First thing we used it for was Cedar Steps still have 500.00 left. I think I got a great deal (or did I) what do you all think?

I think the consensus of this forum would be that as long as you didn't buy a costco hot tub you got a great deal.

Forget whether or not you got a great deal...you did your research, you considered your options and then you made a purchase.

Congratulations!!!

You probably feel right now the same way we did when we took the plunge. Excited and scared......it feels great doesn't it?

When is delivery day? What do you have in mind for a setup? Patio? On a Deck, etc.

Welcome to Hot Tubbin'

you got a good deal, just did a similar purchase, sundance altamar with coastal cabinetry color, along with sahara finish . we also added the cover mate III cover for easy opening.

36 inch synthetic gray steps and a hunter green umbrella for $8157. delivery 6 to 8 weeks

just wondering if we should center it on our patio or place it more toward the back right hand corner

of a screened patio.

Forget whether or not you got a great deal...you did your research, you considered your options and then you made a purchase.

Congratulations!!!

You probably feel right now the same way we did when we took the plunge. Excited and scared......it feels great doesn't it?

When is delivery day? What do you have in mind for a setup? Patio? On a Deck, etc.

Welcome to Hot Tubbin'

Thanks to everyone who responded. The tub will be delivered and set up Sept 29th. I will have before and after pics as soon as we get everything set up. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 5 months later...