Costco Discovery Ecstasy And Infinity Sun Peak Spa

You tried to knock nordics insulation. is it that hydrospa is not full foamed???so it cost more to run in colder climates?

You have about as good reading comprehension as Trigger...I said crap about the insulation on Nordic....never claimed to know anything about it. What I said is Trigger made a comment about it and someone asked him about what he stated and Trigger said he wasnt sure he just heard it somewhere.

I know nothing about cold climates and any tub...I LIVE IN FLORIDA!! As I have always stated. I dont and discredit anyones electric bill I just know what mine is.

Trigger...if you are reading and I know you are......if you look at the little words with red under them when you are typing your post you will know they are not spelled correctly.

If you use firefox 2.0, that is

Who uses IE to browse the WWW? IE has so many security holes in it.....

You tried to knock nordics insulation. is it that hydrospa is not full foamed???so it cost more to run in colder climates?

You have about as good reading comprehension as Trigger...I said crap about the insulation on Nordic....never claimed to know anything about it. What I said is Trigger made a comment about it and someone asked him about what he stated and Trigger said he wasnt sure he just heard it somewhere.

I know nothing about cold climates and any tub...I LIVE IN FLORIDA!! As I have always stated. I dont and discredit anyones electric bill I just know what mine is.

You said ----- you looked and its 2lb the spray on kind.

Trigger...if you are reading and I know you are......if you look at the little words with red under them when you are typing your post you will know they are not spelled correctly.

If you use firefox 2.0, that is

Who uses IE to browse the WWW? IE has so many security holes in it.....

And doesn't run on linux... but some people, you know, they think a browser feature is a site feature... I was just trying to clear that up.

Why? Because of sokerman's post. Did you even read my posts? I was responding to and directly quoteing a post. Come on, you can't be that thick headed. Can you stay with the thread. See where I quoted a post and responded directly to it? REally, can you follow my posts and the conversation? I don't think you can, because you jump in and start crying without bothering to understand what's being talked about.

Soaker brought up the fact they were from costco...you brought in hydrospa...come on you cant be that thick headed now, are you??

I know you have an awesome tub. We all do. But let's stay on track Skippy. I brought up the holes, to illustrate the difference between "opinon" and "fact" . Is drilling holes in the side of the tub and opinion or was it a fact? You jumped in again and derailed the conversation. (See my last sentence in my previous paragraph)

Drilling holes in the side of a tub is somebody own fix...they could have easily tapped into the tub plumbing, like the way the Legend is...so yes thats someone opinion on how to fix last years tub. When I state my tub isnt like that you turn into a jerk about how everyone knows my tub is awesome. Why is it considered derailing the thread when I respond to your post but it isnt when you respond to soakers post

Sweet Baby Jeebus, You accused me flashing credentials. As if I was trying to fool people. Where do I come across as an expert? You are not making any sense. (seethe last sentence in my first paragraph).

My remark about credentials was sarcasm...my point was you come into every thread about costco to pass on your wisdom when you know only what you have heard...you haven't owned one of this tubs...so where do you get your expertise from? You stated yourself...you aren't in the industry so where does all this knowledge come from? Yes, you have owned a few tubs...and you are a member of a forum but really...what makes your word so truthful?

Validate my experience? WTF is wrong with you? If I post that I have several years experince with a tub, you cry and say I am pretening to be an internet expert. Do you really have a point, other than you don't like me? because you are tripping over yourself in what you are talking about.

I think you know my point...your here every day to debate it. I can honestly say that it has nothing to do with liking you...dont know you...just call it how I see it.

As far as validating the experienced from the inexpereinced people? Just ask them. Then again, you don't like that - because then you will acuse them of having credentials. Honeslty, do you see how silly you are being? Or perhaps you are frustrated with this, because you don't have a lot experince , and those that do, disagree with you? Hmmmmmm? :rolleyes:

On the internet people can pretend to be all kinds of things...sure asking really helps someone know who is who.

But you were just crying over what my credentials where, now you care less? As far as PMing. I requested that in consideration for others who have to read your shiate. Let'st take it off line, so others don't have to put up with this crap.

Others do have an option to read or not...they read it...just like you...just like me...no need to go private...

My spelling sucks. yup. I think it speaks more to my attitude about this post, than education. But then agian, two sentences ago you said you didn't care about that anyhow. There's a spell check on the board? Where? Rather than piss and moan at me Skiper, why not point out the spell check? Oh, that's right. you want to fight.

No, being able to spell helps others digest your writing...nothing more. When you toss around skipper and scooby what exactly are you looking for, someone to be your friend?

But the bottom line is, once again, rather than attack me, because we all know you hate me, answer my questions Bubba, rather than contiue to spout reasons why you don't like me. Can you do that? I don't see the reason behind any of your posts and how they deal with the thread.

Like I said...hate is a pretty strong word...I never ever brought in the issue of liking you...I just responded to your post...you are the one who gathered that I don't like you. Because we all know you hate me....who is we....the costco tub bashers?

Fortunatley, that's not true.

As long as I am a member of this forum you have no other choice than to deal with my personality...just like I deal with yours...Scooby!

And after all this, I still don't know what your problem is. You think I am posting false credentials? You think I was wrong pointing out that differences between opinion and fact? Or was it my correction on statement about buying at Costco? What is your point? Can you please repete it to me?

I, like my Legend....dont have any problems. You comparison of fact over fiction is skewed...you use one persons MOD and their attempt to rectify it as fact....thats not fact....or at least not in this thread.

Hope I have helped you better understand where I am coming from Bubba...did I miss anything? If so please let me know...

Trigger,

Jwillard's point is; He will disagree with anyone he believes is slighting his brand of tub. Only he and NW Tub Owner can comment on them, as they are the only ones with positive experience. The fact that they have very little experience shall not be discounted. Comparisons to other tubs and dealer services shall not be made, unless they are favorable to his position.

Trigger, you are wasting your time with him. He doesn't get it.

No my point is....this is a forum on hot tubs...one of which I own. I feel that there are a lot of so called experts or just loud mouths with a lot of opinions. I for one am no expert...never claimed to be....loud mouth...sure...like I have always said...I just give my experience. Every time a post comes up about costco its one of the most read threads on the forum. I havent ever tried to discount any of the negative experiences of anyone...but to come in a make a blanket statement that all tubs bought through costco are crap is a lie. Sure...its not a 10k tub...its 5k and for a person like me it does have all the crap I was looking for in a tub. When are you all going to get it...the people who have had a good experience have just as much right to post their experiences as you do your negative opinion...dont get mad when you cant convince them into thinking the same way you do.

I have only ever tried to discount the post from people who are just joining the band wagon. This forum has a way of trying to run off anyone who doesn't think like the majority.

JWillard, that's not the case with Mozilla/5.0 running firefox 1.5xxxx. (Heeeeey.....Are you trying to come off as some Internet browser expert here!?!?!?! Exaclty what are your credentials to be telling me how to work the intertubes? )

It's an interesting statement that you say you are a loudmouth and just tyring to participate, which would be fine, but the reality is you coutner all my posts with attacks on me. (claiming I stated to have some internet credentials, or something, calling my posts lame and what not...) Hey, I've always said I was not an expert. just a enthusiast with a few years expericence with several tubs and a lot of research on tubs. But that seems to bother you. On well. Get over yourself, Bubba.

Here's a tip Scoooby, stick to the topic and correct flaws in the statements or ask for clairification if you don't understand. Other wise the statements correcting me what you don't like about me, comes off as personal attacks.

Now go back to my post and rather than comment on how you feel about me, or what your impressions are of me, comment on the post and how it related to the topic and what was quoted.

Can you do that? IF not, please leave me alone, I'm getting so very tired of your crap.

JWillard, that's not the case with Mozilla/5.0 running firefox 1.5xxxx. (Heeeeey.....Are you trying to come off as some Internet browser expert here!?!?!?! Exaclty what are your credentials to be telling me how to work the intertubes? )

Didn't tell you how to use the internet...I merely stated you should use spell check. Who calls it intertubes?

It's an interesting statement that you say you are a loudmouth and just tyring to participate, which would be fine, but the reality is you coutner all my posts with attacks on me. (claiming I stated to have some internet credentials, or something, calling my posts lame and what not...) Hey, I've always said I was not an expert. just a enthusiast with a few years expericence with several tubs and a lot of research on tubs. But that seems to bother you. On well. Get over yourself, Bubba.

Nope, I dont follow Trigger around rebuking your post. Personal attacks...you mean like the ones you do on Jim the Jim? Please..I am not attacking you..I am debating the subject and your lame attempt at trying to steer people away from buying other than a dealer backed tub.

Here's a tip Scoooby, stick to the topic and correct flaws in the statements or ask for clairification if you don't understand. Other wise the statements correcting me what you don't like about me, comes off as personal attacks.

I got your Scooby...and I know exactly where you can stick it!! I am well on topic. To bad all hot tubs aren't as insulated as your brain appears to be!!

Now go back to my post and rather than comment on how you feel about me, or what your impressions are of me, comment on the post and how it related to the topic and what was quoted.

/sigh!

Can you do that? IF not, please leave me alone, I'm getting so very tired of your crap.

If you are tired of it then stop reading and posting...but as always you feel you need the last word. I think I responded to quoted topics.

Didn't tell you how to use the internet...I merely stated you should use spell check. Who calls it intertubes?

Nope, I dont follow Trigger around rebuking your post. Personal attacks...you mean like the ones you do on Jim the Jim? Please..I am not attacking you..I am debating the subject and your lame attempt at trying to steer people away from buying other than a dealer backed tub.

I got your Scooby...and I know exactly where you can stick it!! I am well on topic. To bad all hot tubs aren't as insulated as your brain appears to be!!

/sigh!

If you are tired of it then stop reading and posting...but as always you feel you need the last word. I think I responded to quoted topics.

Thats kind of difficult when you respond directly to my post and make pejoritive comments about me. Then I will respond directly to you and on what you said. Do you understand that?

But if you can stay on topic, you got yourself a deal.

Well, I am glad we got to the bottom of how good the Costco Discovery Ecstasy And Infinity Sun Peak Spa were and helping Spasearchn figure out what spa to buy. I'm thinking he is going to send all his friends here when they need hot tub advice.

Spasearchn got some solid opinions on what everyone thought about these two spas...everybodies post took up no more room than your post. I told him I think they looked cheap, still do.