Brulan

Roger

• 1 month later...

I don't believe bashing is necessary at all. I find that many people who come across this "bashing" technique are instantly "turned off" by it and go elsewhere. <_< There are other ways to discuss and handle things.

I don't believe bashing is necessary at all. I find that many people who come across this "bashing" technique are instantly "turned off" by it and go elsewhere. <_< There are other ways to discuss and handle things.

If you have anything personal to say just PM me like Dr. spa. Nothing personal to you guys.

I dissagree. In this case I think it was required and I also think it worked. Sometimes sudlety isn't enough. It was not a concerned question asker that got slightly lined up. It was an idiot salesperson that has seem to have smartened up. And to this idiot salesperson I say....Kudos to you, learning from others is not a bad thing, as soon as we start thinking it can't be done is when we become an idiot.

With my background and position in Senior Managment, some say I am to hard on people. But my managment style is not to reward stupidity or ignorance or lazyness but to tell it like it is and try and re-adjust a potential employees/vendor attitude. Dancing around a problem only makes it go on longer. Putting the problem in front of the problems eyes seems to wake up the problem and cause the contraversy neccesary to eliminate the problem. One way or another.

I dissagree. In this case I think it was required and I also think it worked. Sometimes sudlety isn't enough. It was not a concerned question asker that got slightly lined up. It was an idiot salesperson that has seem to have smartened up. And to this idiot salesperson I say....Kudos to you, learning from others is not a bad thing, as soon as we start thinking it can't be done is when we become an idiot.

With my background and position in Senior Managment, some say I am to hard on people. But my managment style is not to reward stupidity or ignorance or lazyness but to tell it like it is and try and re-adjust a potential employees/vendor attitude. Dancing around a problem only makes it go on longer. Putting the problem in front of the problems eyes seems to wake up the problem and cause the contraversy neccesary to eliminate the problem. One way or another.

Generally that is the case, but not if you are a sloth.

We are not worthy, bow, bow, bow.

You could do that or just go out back and get a big stick.