Tiger River Bengal Pipe Leak

Hi

First Post so please be gentle.

I have a tiger river bengal that is leaking from the pipe with the water check valve in the picture.

i have ordered a new valve and some pipe - how is the flexible pipe fixed into the white t piece please ? Will i need to glue all the joints or will new metal clips be sufficient to not leak ?

IMG_3838.jpeg

Thanks - I'm thinking If I cut the pipe between the valve and T and in effect move the valve nearer the T piece that would work. Obvioulsy there would be a slightly longer section of pipe after the valve.

If I do this I wont have to disturb the T piece and will be able to just use the clips as existing without needing any glue.

That should be fine.  Clean off any residue with vinegar, and re-use or purchase new made-in-USA worm-type hose clamps.

If you warm up the flexible tubing, it will be easier to fit onto the hard pipe.  Such PVC tubing is sold by the foot at places like Ace Hardware, consider new and new tee fitting.