k-2042

Anyone have issues getting this? I ordered it back in November with other refills from a company and the refills came but this has been on backorder. I notice its not availble on amazon either so is it Taylor or did i get hosed? I'm not too sure i will even need it becuase I may nix the MPS anyway, although i already paid for it.  I use the nature 2 as a fallback safety but they say it can be used without MPS.

• 3 weeks later...

Ditch the N2 Ditch the MPS Maintain FC in the 6 ppm range and CYA at 30 ppm

As far as the K-2042,not sure who you ordered it from but I just did a a quick web search and found it in stock from 2 different online resellers. You could contact Taylor to see if they are backordered on the kit. Also, contact the seller you got it from and see if they expect it any time soon or could send  a refund if they don't expect it in soon.

They refunded me last week , so they seem on the up and up. They just were not getting it in there shipments, they say.When i ordered back in november everyone seemed to show out of stock. I haven't put the mps in lately since my ph has been holding rock steady for weeks at 7.5-7.6. Everytime I would hit it with MPS it would knock the ph down. Aggetating it didnt seem to get it to rise much and I have to add a bit of up. Honesty Im afraid to change the water and start over it seems to hold the balance so good, JMO.