Hot Springs Prodigy 2009 - Power but No Sign of Life

Sterky

This past week I refilled our 2009 Hot Spring Prodigy after it was drained and off all summer. I let it heat up for a day and then shocked it. I then hit the jets to circulate the chlorine, then thought oh I should hit clean, then decided no just jets for now. It went jets -> clean -> jets once or twice in about 1-2 seconds.

The jets engaged and disengaged and then suddenly when the jets showed on on the LCD there was no jets... I toggled a few times and it made and odd noise, then suddenly the entire hot tub lost power at the lcd and no further buttons responded.

I have since confirmed that I am receiving 240 V at the control board. I ordered a replacement control board but still no sign of life on hot tub.

What are my next steps? How do I determine if the larger board is bad? Starting to get cold so I need to act fast, and service technicians are not readily available in my rural area.

Thanks for any help!