Sundance Cameo Question

Mermaid7

That's probably pretty hard to say. First of all, your overall water level can vary quite a bit. Sundance recommends that the water level should be about halfway up the weir gate, but I usually kept mine higher than that (as high as it could be without the weir gate hitting the filter lid). Also, most of the seats in the Cameo appear to be at different heights - the corner seats and the lounge being lower than the side seats. So, I'd guess that the depth could easily vary 6-8" or more around the spa.

Hi! I am so glad you have read my question! I can see a great difference in the seating depth between the Huge Maxxus and the Optima, which is the same size as the Cameo, but have not found a Cameo on display in my limited shopping area. The Sundance dealer is a customer of ours and my husband has requested I purchase our new spa from them. We have had a Jacuzzi for years and it is about the same size as a Cameo, but the seating depth is as deep as the Maxxus. We are both tall so want water up around our shoulders and neck which would not happen easily with the Optima. Also, my husband has loved having a lounge. The Maxxus is marvelous, yet I hate the idea of cleaning one so large..lol

If you can simply GUESS the water depth, I would like to know it. The Optima measured only 18 to 20 inches from the bottom of a seat, far more shallow than the old Jacuzzi.

Thanks! Mermaid7

Hi! I am so glad you have read my question! I can see a great difference in the seating depth between the Huge Maxxus and the Optima, which is the same size as the Cameo, but have not found a Cameo on display in my limited shopping area. The Sundance dealer is a customer of ours and my husband has requested I purchase our new spa from them. We have had a Jacuzzi for years and it is about the same size as a Cameo, but the seating depth is as deep as the Maxxus. We are both tall so want water up around our shoulders and neck which would not happen easily with the Optima. Also, my husband has loved having a lounge. The Maxxus is marvelous, yet I hate the idea of cleaning one so large..lol

If you can simply GUESS the water depth, I would like to know it. The Optima measured only 18 to 20 inches from the bottom of a seat, far more shallow than the old Jacuzzi.

Thanks! Mermaid7

If I had to guess, I would think the Cameo would be about the same as the Optima. The Optima and the Cameo have the same outer dimentions, while the Maxxus is 4" deeper than both of them.

What is the water depth of the Sundance Cameo (inside) from seat to water level? Thank You Mermaid7

Why are you considering a Sundance spa?