Sundance Spa Red Light

The indicator light on front of cabinet on Sundance Spa is red. This is supposed to indicate a error or trouble code. However on the digital display there is no code showing. Just displaying temperature like it always does.

If there is an error I want to respond to it, but without a code no idea what the problem is.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

It's brand new, only about 3 months old. It has an indicator light on the outside of the cabinet, normally white indicating all good. Just this week it turned red which manual says indicates error. But no error code is showing. I reset the hot tub, came right back on.

@lucabrazi Recommend filters cleaned weekly/bi weekly at most. Soak in filter wash every 6 weeks to do a deep clean. Keeping your filters clean is the #1 thing you can do for your spa. If they get clogged they will slow the flow of water through the heater tube and the result will be an error code. Anytime you have issue with your spa remove the filters and reset the main breaker. Take them out of the equation. If you still have the red light I suggest you give this a try and see if it clears. Just make sure there is nothing in the spa that can go down the filter hole... leaves, kids toys, scum bugs...