Watkins pressure switch shortage?

Dan Mo

I am a Caldera Martinique spa and the pressure switch went bad. I have tried ordering a new one from multiple sites that have them listed, but after I order, they let me know they are out of stock and they do not have a date when they will be back in stock. Anyone have success in ordering them? Are they not being produced anymore?   I am specifically looking for a Watkins Pressure Switch 73995 w/Wire Harness. Unfortunately the larger pressure switches available do not fit.

Thanks for the insight!

Dan

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 21.19.32.png

Watkins typically prefers to work with authorized retailers - and Watkins likes their authorized dealers to perform service on spas, so replacement parts aren't always available from third party websites.

Since the start of COVID, there has been a huge demand for hottubs putting a strain on the supply chain everywhere.

Instead of looking online, I'd reach out to your local authorized Caldera dealer.   See if they have a spare pressure switch in stock they would be willing to sell you. Note that some dealers outsource labor to other Caldera dealers in the region, so if you get a "no" from one dealer, try calling around to a few other Caldera shops in your area.