Small drip from what looks like pressure hose.

d.sebens

How is water distributed in the tub?  I have a leak from the large 2 1/2ish hose(at least it looks like it). How does it route to the jets from this hose?  Also it is a small drip about once every 5-10 seconds when the pump is running and once per 15-20 seconds when not running.  I have started chunking some foam loose to see if I can get to it but it may be coming from above it.  

How about alternative methods, is there any merit to the leak stop additives on a slow drip?  Also I would assume it isn't a jet housing seal since it gets worse with the jets on or is it possible?  The problem is that it is down relatively low, I can still get to it but it's kind of a pain.  Just looking for tips and advice!

@RDspaguy @CanadianSpaTech

What brand?

Leaks cause a cone of wet foam beneath them. Use dowel rods to locate the source.

Yes, it is a pressure leak.

I am not a fan of stop-leak, and see it as a band-aid at best on the occasions that it actually works. Some people use it every year and are happy with it. I am a repair man, so...

Usually, it goes to a diverter valve then the jet manifolds. Diverters are a common leak source.

Not yet. If I turn the pump on it will leak from higher but I have made multiple holes in the foam there and it doesnt leak there when the pumps on so I think it’s pushing it up some. I’m trying to carefully dig at it and pin point. That point in the tub is the lounger so there’s quite a bit of jets in the area.