sundance altamar OH code

contact634

so my sundance altamar 2001 which I have had since the spring  started giving OH codes  this tub has a high speed pump  NOT on the heater circut  a recirc pump  and a two speed pump both run water through the heater

when I get the OH  i turn power off then on its fine and we use it

I used my bbq digital thermometer   the tub is 1.5 degrees warmer then the display says  OR  my thermometer is off....

here is what happens

tub set to 38  cover down   tub stays always at 37  NEVER get OH

before we use it I go out and turn it to 39  cover down  IF  i leave it 20 mins or so it gets to 38.5  if it goes above that we get OH  which according the my thermometer would be 40.

5 (never did this until last week) nothing has changed

I took the filter out  and turned it up  cover down  still get OH

I'm going to try  it tonight but ill turn the two speed pump on low  maybe its a waterflow issue  NO FLO  code! 

today when I got OH  I grabbed a handful of ice  as its winter here  I put it on the sensor in the filter area  and temp dropped but flow code stayed  for several mins

any suggestions?  I dont know the age of either temp sensors