Power and ready light blinking

Suckerbait

Yes and yes. Fix-a-leak coats everything and can cause pump, heater, and sensor issues.

In addition, I think I can see a burn on your circuit board just above the leftmost relay and on the metal bracket. Also burn or corrosion on the bottom left corner of the "daughter" board with the big yellow square in the middle.

• Like 1

You can jump the pressure switch, not the thermistors. Those you should remove and wipe off any residue.

There are 3 small gray cables going to your heater. 2 connect to the two thermistors which thread into the heater, and the other goes under the cap to the pressure switch. It can be cut inside of the control box and stripped and spliced with a wire nut.

Turn off power and unplug the thermistors. With your multimeter (set to 20k ohms if adjustable) take a resistance reading on each thermistor. They should be within a few hundred ohms of each other. Post results.

Put your hand on the round metal part of the circulation pump after it has been running for a while. Is it warm, hot, or holy crap I need an icepack?

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 9:17 PM, RDspaguy said:

In addition, I think I can see a burn on your circuit board just above the leftmost relay and on the metal bracket.

I agree with @RDspaguy . I would be pulling that heater relay board and having a look at the backside before spending money on other parts you may or may not need.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...