Spa In Winter

Barry J

Since our hot tub is outside and we live in Massachusettts, our towels/robes will probably be pretty cold when we come out of the hot tub.

I wanted to see what if anything we can use to heat up our towels while we are in the tub??

I thought of one of those Conair towel warmers at Amazon, but they are mainly indoor use and have bad reviews.

Any suggestions???

Thanks Barry

Since our hot tub is outside and we live in Massachusettts, our towels/robes will probably be pretty cold when we come out of the hot tub.

I wanted to see what if anything we can use to heat up our towels while we are in the tub??

I thought of one of those Conair towel warmers at Amazon, but they are mainly indoor use and have bad reviews.

Any suggestions???

Thanks Barry

Build yourself a wooden box and put a trouble light in the bottom. Use a piece of expanded metal to keep the towels and robes up off the light. I used two lights and wired them to a switch on the outside of the box. I also lined it with Reflextix insulation. But I am in a much colder winter climate. You might be surprised how quickly your warm body will warm a towel after a soak.

• 3 weeks later...

I too am in Massachusetts - going to get a small deck box, segment it for chemicals on one side, towels on the other.

Last December we had a party - the night of the storm (Saturday preceding New Years) -- and my guests could not use their towels because of the snow -- they got soaked.

Warm towels are one thing -- dry ones, even more critical...

I too am in Massachusetts - going to get a small deck box, segment it for chemicals on one side, towels on the other.

Last December we had a party - the night of the storm (Saturday preceding New Years) -- and my guests could not use their towels because of the snow -- they got soaked.

Warm towels are one thing -- dry ones, even more critical...