New Buyer Help

Hi All...

We are in the market for a new spa in the Charlotte NC area. One thing people said was we should be sure the dealership has some legs and will be around to service the tub. From my search, I only see a few local dealers. The tubs they sell are Hot Springs, Limelight, Baja and Sundance. I was hoping to get some opinions on these brands and anything else you might like to add to help our search.

Thanks

Mark

My local dealer sells hotspring and it is really nice to be able to ask questions and get service from someone that really knows the brand. As far as which dealer to use i would visit them all, wet test as many spas as you can and go with the dealer that you feel most comfortable dealing with. I have had really good luck over the past 7 years with hotspring they have some really nice features and if you buy new their warranty is really good.

jw

HotSpring and Sundance Spas are the best bets. IMO Sundance has the best hydrotherapy (880 Series) - I own a 2007 Sundance Marin. HotSpring is also very good in the areas of hydrotherapy, electrical efficiency and longevity. Both of these dealers have been around for over 30 years. Go wet test both of them.....you'll love the Accu-Ssage seat in the Sundance!

Hi All...

We are in the market for a new spa in the Charlotte NC area. One thing people said was we should be sure the dealership has some legs and will be around to service the tub. From my search, I only see a few local dealers. The tubs they sell are Hot Springs, Limelight, Baja and Sundance. I was hoping to get some opinions on these brands and anything else you might like to add to help our search.

Thanks

Mark

Out of the tubs you listed , I am familiar with the Sundance, Hot Springs and Limelight ( which is part of the same umbrella as Hot Springs....Sorry not as familiar with Baja except checking out there brochure, I don't think anywere in our area are they sold..... But the others are very good , represent the industry very well.But i am a big fan of checking out the local dealers , visit there showrooms, talk the the salesman , see how they operate,,, find a salesman that is very knowledgable in the industry, That will tell you if he is strictly in it for his commission ofr is very passionate about what he does and the spas.....That will help you out alot and help you feel more comfortable with the dealership..

I've owned both a Hot Springs and a Sundance spa and both gave me great performance. I had no problems at all over a 6 year period with my Hot Springs and the Sundance blew a pump aftr 8 years and then the flow switch cracked last winter after 11 years of service. I'm currently awaiting delivery of my next spa which will be another Hot Springs. I have zero experiance with Baja. As has been previously mentioned, Limelight is just another Hot Springs line. I do know that the warranty is better on the HS than the Limelight, but you can get some of the Hot Springs features on those spas as well. I'm crtain that you can get a Limelight with the ACE system for example. Both the HS and the Sundance spas would be at the top of my list of spa manufacturers along with Dimention One (d1) spas. By going with any of those, you are not looking at cheap bargain basement makes. They are some of industry leaders.

I have had my Sundance Hawthorne for about a month now and I am in it twice a day, love it. I wet tested several and for my size and the tub size and money, and consumer rating and general forum rating I chose this one. I did allot reading first and asked allot of questions also, just my 2 cents on your post..