Diamante Spas

Guest Paul

I live in Las Vegas and am considering a Diamante, primarily b/c it's the only brand sold by the only dealer in town that installs semi-in ground spas. I hav a bad back and am buying for therapy only, but I want it to be semi-inground. I have tried to research Diamante but they are strangely missing from review sights like poolandspa.com, epinons.com, etc.

Does anyone have any recommendations/opinions? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

i just went to a diamante dealer today. the price range was around 6000.00 delivered in CA with all the extras. i have to say i was not impressed with the power of the jets. you really need to wet test or spend more time trying to find other dealers. the sundance, bullfrog, caldera spas really had alot of power but they also were between 7000-9000$ for the smaller ones. i am going to look at LA spas tomorrow. i really need back therapy so thats what i am looking for first. robin

I have tried to research Diamante but they are strangely missing from review sights like poolandspa.com,

They've been listed, on and off, for quite a while. Maybe it has something to do with a financial situation. If one doesn't pay the $25k for the year, ya don't get listed.

lets see........ June of 2002 they all of a sudden appeared with a best of class rating. January of 2005 they they fell to "not rated"........ Then in March of the same year they poped up to best of class again

I live in Las Vegas and am considering a Diamante, primarily b/c it's the only brand sold by the only dealer in town that installs semi-in ground spas. I hav a bad back and am buying for therapy only, but I want it to be semi-inground. I have tried to research Diamante but they are strangely missing from review sights like poolandspa.com, epinons.com, etc.

Does anyone have any recommendations/opinions? Thanks

You don't need a dealer to install spas partially in the ground. You need a contractor who can dig a hole deep enough and put a concrete floor in it with concrete walls and a polyethelene 10 Gallon tank with a sump pump to keep water out of the "vault". I have worked with contractors as far away as NY State and Florida to install spas this way.

Try finding a contractor and put the spa that you want in.

You don't need a dealer to install spas partially in the ground. You need a contractor who can dig a hole deep enough and put a concrete floor in it with concrete walls and a polyethelene 10 Gallon tank with a sump pump to keep water out of the "vault". I have worked with contractors as far away as NY State and Florida to install spas this way.

Try finding a contractor and put the spa that you want in.

OMG!!! WE AGREE ON SOMETHING!!! WRITE THIS DATE DOWN!!!!!!!! :o

OMG!!! WE AGREE ON SOMETHING!!! WRITE THIS DATE DOWN!!!!!!!! :o

I see you like my photo of you, so there must be a couple of things we agree on.

I believe that someday you will also agree with me on the products. It will take a little time before you get this realization, but most of the people who have worked there tell me all sorts of stories.