Retractable Hot Tub Wind Breaker

tmadiar

I am wondering if anyone has the web site for a retractable hot tub windbreaker. I stumbled upon a company in the spring time that markets a product that is mounted at the corners of the hot tub. The user would then pull the windbreaker from the mount and connect to the receiver at the other corner. I tried google and yahoo and could not find. It is starting to get could here in the Chicago land area. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

I did a search on here for "screen" and found a thread from a year or so ago.

This company also has a product.

http://www.spascreen.com/index.htm

Not sure if that is what you're talking about. But I'm sure there are some others out there too. Try the search feature on this site, it's in the upper right hand corner. You may have to weed through a few threads, but there are others that have looked for the same type of thing before.

I did a search on here for "screen" and found a thread from a year or so ago.

This company also has a product.

http://www.spascreen.com/index.htm

Not sure if that is what you're talking about. But I'm sure there are some others out there too. Try the search feature on this site, it's in the upper right hand corner. You may have to weed through a few threads, but there are others that have looked for the same type of thing before.

Rick,

This is it, thank you so much. I have been trying to find this site the whole week. Thank you again.

Tim

• 11 years later...