Error Codes

tnkrbll731

just got a coleman horizon 400 and i have 2 error codes... Sn3 and ICE the second one is because the spa was just filled with cold water....the first one (Sn3) i think is figured out, but the codes will not go away, i would like to clear the codes and start fresh... please help :wacko:

just got a coleman horizon 400 and i have 2 error codes... Sn3 and ICE the second one is because the spa was just filled with cold water....the first one (Sn3) i think is figured out, but the codes will not go away, i would like to clear the codes and start fresh... please help :wacko:

Is it running and heating Pennie? Let it work for a while and see what happens.

no it won't do anything... and the panel just flashes back and forth from Sn3 to ICE... it's like it's locked in that mode

no it won't do anything... and the panel just flashes back and forth from Sn3 to ICE... it's like it's locked in that mode

SN3 means the sensors are bad. It will not go away until the sensors are fixed. they come in sets temp and hi limit