Elite Spas

dnjsdad

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPB Image

Parts department...East Texas Spa....21 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer....any part for any HotSpring Spa dating back to 1977. If not in stock, we'll get it here in a week, sooner if you need it.

:D:D:D

IPB Image

Our warehouse

IPB Image

IPB Image

Did you buy the building and put it up or was it already made?

I have been looking at steel buildings, but Sandy doesn't like the looks of them.

I like how nice a pretty your parts bins are!

It looks like it would make a good garage for fixing RV's.

We carry parts for a lot of spas, because we still have a fix em all service company. I want to stop doing it and just focus on custom spas.

Your shelves don't look as "well used" as ours. Those boxes tend to fall apart pretty fast after a year or two of putting in and taking out. So, we now just cut the boxes that the parts come in and stick a lable on it.

In Response To: Hydro Spas (-)

"Wow, what a Tub! I now know why all the local dealers say not to buy it. Its because they are missing out on their $3-$5,000.00 profit on my sale. This tub has everthing and works like a dream. I am currently burning cd's to play in its sound system while I relax with the waterfall feature comforting me.

I followed the instructions about filling it up through one of the filters holes. No problems at all. Start up was a per manual and away it started heating and I was tub'n the next evening. I added a 8' x 8' gazebo from costco for 500.00 cdn, bought a few cedar lattices on three sides and chillin nicely.

Customer service has been above par with exception of being cut off by accident at 5 pm their time, must have had to get home to the kids!!! Seems like they have a front end customer service staff that likes to help but with technical questions I politely ask to speak to one of the more technical dudes about a more detailed question and response."

Just thought I'd throw this in.

In Response To: Hydro Spas (-)

"Wow, what a Tub! I now know why all the local dealers say not to buy it. Its because they are missing out on their $3-$5,000.00 profit on my sale. This tub has everthing and works like a dream. I am currently burning cd's to play in its sound system while I relax with the waterfall feature comforting me.

I followed the instructions about filling it up through one of the filters holes. No problems at all. Start up was a per manual and away it started heating and I was tub'n the next evening. I added a 8' x 8' gazebo from costco for 500.00 cdn, bought a few cedar lattices on three sides and chillin nicely.

Customer service has been above par with exception of being cut off by accident at 5 pm their time, must have had to get home to the kids!!! Seems like they have a front end customer service staff that likes to help but with technical questions I politely ask to speak to one of the more technical dudes about a more detailed question and response."

Just thought I'd throw this in.

Guess This isn't valid as it is pro Elite spa :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: