The "journey' By D1 Spas

This is d1dennis2009 from Technical Support from D1 Spas, just thought you would like to see the latest innovation from D1 Spas. This spa is wicked is cool and definitely take you on a "Journey" to a new level of relaxation. Check it out you will be amazed at the new designs incorporated in this product. It is a 120/240 convertible plug and play spa that fit nicely in anyones budget.

http://www.d1spas.com/pdf/specifications/journey-hottub.pdf

Enjoy..!

journey_oh_web.jpg

This looks like many other round spas on the market. I don't see how it is innovative..

Well I guess we'll have to let the users decide, wet test it and see what you think Markee..! The price is not something that a Tech Rep is involved in but from what I hear it is very well priced.

This looks like many other round spas on the market. I don't see how it is innovative..

Well I guess we'll have to let the users decide, wet test it and see what you think Markee..! The price is not something that a Tech Rep is involved in but from what I hear it is very well priced.

It looks nice. I like is better than the Dream Maker, and Watkins round spas. It looks alot like a Nordic Hot Tub, and better jet placement then a Maax 103 model

It looks nice. I like is better than the Dream Maker, and Watkins round spas. It looks alot like a Nordic Hot Tub, and better jet placement then a Maax 103 model

We really feel good about this addition, it look alot like the Arena that D1 has been making for 32 years. But this spa offers more jets and a nearly bulletproof control system.

Thanks for the feedback PS558..!

I think it looks good Dennis.

I like the "cleaner" look, more than that of the Arena; primarily due to the omission of the blue tile at the waterline.

I also think the chrome jets add a touch of class and give an appearance of quality.

No typhoon jet in this model?

I think it looks good Dennis.

I like the "cleaner" look, more than that of the Arena; primarily due to the omission of the blue tile at the waterline.

I also think the chrome jets add a touch of class and give an appearance of quality.

No typhoon jet in this model?

Thanks Mark,

we feel it will do extremely well, by the way I forwarded your other feedback to our designers.

Thanks again.

Dennis, I like the concept of taking a simple round tub and putting real hydrotherapy in it. I bet the whirlpool effect is pretty cool too. We would have gone this way quickly if I saw one of these.

Tell me about the "tactile therapy" though.. Is that someting real, or a marketing pitch wrapped around a textured floor that the lawyers (or CPSC) demanded anyway?

This is d1dennis2009 from Technical Support from D1 Spas, just thought you would like to see the latest innovation from D1 Spas. This spa is wicked is cool and definitely take you on a "Journey" to a new level of relaxation. Check it out you will be amazed at the new designs incorporated in this product. It is a 120/240 convertible plug and play spa that fit nicely in anyones budget.

Enjoy..!

Hi Dennis,

the tub looks nice for what it is. I guess it all depends on what price it will sell for. Would i be right in saying this will be the new entry level tub just below the cove? Also does it not have a circulation pump and what are your thoughts on this because D1 have always been very "pro circ pump".

Enjoy..!

Hi Dennis,

the tub looks nice for what it is. I guess it all depends on what price it will sell for. Would i be right in saying this will be the new entry level tub just below the cove? Also does it not have a circulation pump and what are your thoughts on this because D1 have always been very "pro circ pump".

The Journey has the option for an aftermarket ozone system, in which case a circulation pump could be added as part of the Clearzone Water Management System. You are correct it will be part of the already well established @Home line and be a great addition to the D1 Product line.

Working on a way to upload some great photos of the spa and the tactile therapy etc.

Is "tactile therapy" just a Marketing buzz word or is there actually something different going on here.

Round spas look nice IMO but I've never been a big fan of them from a seating comfort standpoint compared with spas with a flatter back. However, it seems like maybe with spa companies looking to provide more simple/less expensive options we may start to see a few more round spas making a bit of a comeback.

Some more info for you about the Journey:

Journey Features:

TRUE 1.5 hp pump - runs at around 130-135 gpm - this little spa cranks!

4 plumbing zones: Zones are activated through easy to use diverter jet valve

Barrier Free seat designs

Zone 1 shallow seats (3 and 9 o'clock)

Zone 2 deep seats (11 and 1 oclock

Zone 3 whirlpool - this whirlpool is the best performing one I have seen!

Zone 4 all seats

Turbo jet has built in ball jet that allows jet to aerate immediatley. You can feel the "thuwump" when you hit the whirpool only setting.

Standfard S Spa upper and lower controls and Ozone capable (as dealer option)

Plug and play at 15 amps - Spa comes with 15 A GFCI plug

FULLY SEALED ABS PAN!!!

Multi level seating (3 levels ) Extra deep 28" deep seating in center

Extremely large footwell with sweet foot pedestal with Tactile Therapy - The foot jets are common and run all the time! :)

4 cupholders

VGB and CEC compliant

New jet designs, colors and nozzle configurations - 20 JETS TOTAL

ClusterStorm / MiniStorm / PolyStorm all with Stainless option (two tone color is standard jet)

Terracina Cherry and Oak Architectural Trim

• 2 weeks later...

See the "Journey" in action at the Colorado State Fair in Pueblo and the New York State Fair, I have included links for anyone who would like to drop in and take a look. The chances are that once you see it in action, you will likely be taking one home..!

http://www.coloradostatefair.com/index.php?page=general

http://www.nysfair.org/home.php

This spa is not just another "round spa" you will see that when you check it out...!

See the "Journey" in action at the Colorado State Fair in Pueblo and the New York State Fair, I have included links for anyone who would like to drop in and take a look. The chances are that once you see it in action, you will likely be taking one home..!

http://www.coloradostatefair.com/index.php?page=general

http://www.nysfair.org/home.php

This spa is not just another "round spa" you will see that when you check it out...!

Heck, we all think our sons are incredibly handsome and our daughters are the cutest so I can understand the bias. :D Maybe it will hypnotize some but it does kind of look like just another round spa to me (though a nice one). Then again I have to admit that I'm just not a big fan of the feel/seating of round spas so maybe that's why they all seem similar to me though I know there are people who specifically like round spas.