Posting Attachments

JOKERSOAKER

The photo has to be on the web. Copy the web address of the photo by right clicking on the photo then select properties. In the properties box will be the web ULR for that photo. Paste that ULR into your message then select the ULR you just pasted and click on the Photo icon on the toolbar.

Like this: Photo of the new Platinum III (right click on this photo and look at the properties)

IPB Image

The photo has to be on the web. Copy the web address of the photo by right clicking on the photo then select properties. In the properties box will be the web ULR for that photo. Paste that ULR into your message then select the ULR you just pasted and click on the Photo icon on the toolbar.

Like this: Photo of the new Platinum III (right click on this photo and look at the properties)

IPB Image

Did you notice that it has four ANSI UL 1563 safety suctions in the bottom and the filter compartment?

Quoted:

8.0 RETURN INLETS AND SUCTION OUTLETS

8.2.2 A minimum of two (2) suction outlets shall be provided for each pump and the suction outlet system, separated by a minimum of three feet (3) [91.44 cm] or located on two (2) planes; i.e., one (1) on the bottom and one (1) on the vertical wall, or two (2) separate vertical walls. These suction outlets shall be plumbed such that the water is drawn through them simultaneously through a common line to the pump.

Unquote.

And from the beginning of ANSI;

ARTICLE 1.1.1

The provisions of this specification are not

intended to prevent the use of other designs

provided that any variation from the

specifications in this standard provide the

required quality, strength, durability and

safety for the intended use and are approved

by the authority having jurisdiction.

And with that, I'm off to Vegas!

Did you notice that it has four ANSI UL 1563 safety suctions in the bottom and the filter compartment?

I actually have no idea what you are talking about, but does mine too?? :huh:

ARTICLE 1.1.1

Have a great time in Lost Wages!

Hmmmm. I think I'll keep posting till I'm a "member" and not a Jr Member anymore...how many will it take?? :lol:

[

ARTICLE 1.1.1

Not if you want to get a UL listing on your spa. You have to follow what UL specifies exactly.

And UL specifies exactly that Dual Suctions and even more.

Jim_the_Jim, an internet Spa salesperson who has been taken to court and sued wrote:

Not if you want to get a UL listing on your spa. You have to follow what UL specifies exactly.

And UL specifies exactly that Dual Suctions and even more.

Uh, one little thing Jimmy....

Your spas aren't UL listed. :lol:

What's even funnier, is you claim they are ETL listed, but we never get a straight answer. It seems the tubs you rebrand, might have been once listed by the original manufactuer, but once you modify them, they are not. So I think it's pretty much a joke when you talk UL listing, ETL and saftey when your own tubs don't even qualify. Anyhow I agree, Folks will do well to buy a tub that is UL and/or ETL listed such as Hotsprings, Sundance, Caldera, Tiger River. All great tubs ETL listed, and supported by some of the best folks in the industry. :)

• 2 weeks later...