About To Buy Aqua Rite Swg. Plz Help With Model To Buy

Do I get the 15k 25k or 40k? My pool is 14,500 gallons so it would seem that I would buy the 15k one. But I am not sure. I thought I read once that you are supposed to buy one size bigger? True?

My pool is in ground plaster.

THX!

Go with the 25K or 40, The 15K is cutting it to close. The machine is adjustable so you will be ok

Get the T-15 cell. 40k. The blades inside are coated with Ruthinium, a by product of gold mining, very expensive. The larger the cell, the longer the ruthinium coating will last. If you get a smaller cell you'll have to run it at a higher percentage and the coating will wear quicker, thus rendering your cell useless in a shorter period of time. The percentage setting on the Aquarite is the amount of time in a 2 hour cycle that your cell will make chlorine. After 2 hours your cell will reverse polarity to release the calcium that builds up on the negatively charged plates. Remember, after 500 hours of use, he "inspect cell" light comes on don't panic. Inspect your cell, clean if nessecary, then hit the diagnostic button 3 times to reset it. Good luck and enjoy your salt pool! :D

Get the T-15 cell. 40k. The blades inside are coated with Ruthinium, a by product of gold mining, very expensive. The larger the cell, the longer the ruthinium coating will last. If you get a smaller cell you'll have to run it at a higher percentage and the coating will wear quicker, thus rendering your cell useless in a shorter period of time. The percentage setting on the Aquarite is the amount of time in a 2 hour cycle that your cell will make chlorine. After 2 hours your cell will reverse polarity to release the calcium that builds up on the negatively charged plates. Remember, after 500 hours of use, he "inspect cell" light comes on don't panic. Inspect your cell, clean if nessecary, then hit the diagnostic button 3 times to reset it. Good luck and enjoy your salt pool! :D

+1

Ok. I am gunna go with the 40k. I was told at pool store, and on here, that I will have to keep the 15k at 100 percent output which will lower my cell life. So I am gunna spend $889 on the AquaRite 40k. Thats the lowest price I can find. Anyone know of a cheaper price?