Pictures Of Fully Armed And Operational Chicago Loft Rooftop Grandee

club411

Here are some pictures of the tub that was installed by the crane. I have built a new surround, equipped with recessed blue led lights. Cheap and the look awesome! Philips Aurelle. I will be staining it in the spring.

Sorry about the girls, they were the go-go dancers at my summer party.

Enjoy

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Here are some pictures of the tub that was installed by the crane. I have built a new surround, equipped with recessed blue led lights. Cheap and the look awesome! Philips Aurelle. I will be staining it in the spring.

Sorry about the girls, they were the go-go dancers at my summer party.

Enjoy

I know theres a Hot tub in there somewhere, but for some reaason I didn't see it???

Just for future reference, as the moderator of this board, you're required to invite me to all parties involving hot tubs (no, I didn't forget about chas, the other moderator, but he's married). This includes any parties where there's a hot tub within 5 miles, unless there are go-go dancers there. Then it includes all parties where there is water within 5 miles.

This would also give me a chance to inspect those lights, that like Roger, I sure as heck don't see in the pictures.

Just for future reference, as the moderator of this board, you're required to invite me to all parties involving hot tubs (no, I didn't forget about chas, the other moderator, but he's married). This includes any parties where there's a hot tub within 5 miles, unless there are go-go dancers there. Then it includes all parties where there is water within 5 miles.

This would also give me a chance to inspect those lights, that like Roger, I sure as heck don't see in the pictures.

If you look reeeaaly closely you can see the lights... Damn girls are picture hogs!

Dang thats a nice hot tub!

Yes, but are those real lights? Or plastic?