Ebay Bluewater Spas

dl3

I have been looking at the Bluewater TV spa's on ebay, I have tried to obtain information on Bluewater spa's on the internet but can't find anything. They advertise a 144 jet with all the bells and whistles, 3 waterfalls, chrome jets, stereo, surround sound, 3 pumps, circulation pump, ozone and more 92"X92"X36" for $4999.00 I know you get what you pay for but the equivilent Hot Springs without stereo, TV or anything is 10-12K and the Sundance is 9-10K at my local dealers. Is Bluewater a luxury spa as they advertise or is it a sub standard brand. I had a small Hotsprings for over 12 years and never had one problem so I know their quality but if this Bluewater would last for 10 years I would think about it. I need some help in convincing me to spend the money on the Hotsprings.

I have been looking at the Bluewater TV spa's on ebay, I have tried to obtain information on Bluewater spa's on the internet but can't find anything. They advertise a 144 jet with all the bells and whistles, 3 waterfalls, chrome jets, stereo, surround sound, 3 pumps, circulation pump, ozone and more 92"X92"X36" for $4999.00 I know you get what you pay for but the equivilent Hot Springs without stereo, TV or anything is 10-12K and the Sundance is 9-10K at my local dealers. Is Bluewater a luxury spa as they advertise or is it a sub standard brand. I had a small Hotsprings for over 12 years and never had one problem so I know their quality but if this Bluewater would last for 10 years I would think about it. I need some help in convincing me to spend the money on the Hotsprings.

I hear a new name every month it seems. They're probably just buying from someone and rebranding it as their own or its some small maker selling on what they can over the net. eBay spas can be very questionable quality wise and you'll never see anything from any type of warranty they may claim to include so its really like buying a used spa; assume you're on your own TOTALLY after you get it (or after you pay I should say).

They are trying to wow you with specs and a low price and teh promise that it is a premium spa but in the end don't forget, you get what you pay for (and when buying on the net sometimes you don't even get that). I'd be very skeptical.

144 poorly glued connections instead of 50-60 in your typical low end spa. Wonder what the odds of a leak are??

7 real tharepy jets and 137 holes in the side of the shell with a fitting attached.

I could go on and on.

I've never seen one.

Thank you, I just looked at a jacuzzi and I think it's the one, I can buy a last year's floor model that is their top of the line with all the bells and whistles for about 10k. I will wet test the jacuzzi, sundance and hotsprings but the jacuzzi is the best priced with all the bells and whistles

Thank you, I just looked at a jacuzzi and I think it's the one, I can buy a last year's floor model that is their top of the line with all the bells and whistles for about 10k. I will wet test the jacuzzi, sundance and hotsprings but the jacuzzi is the best priced with all the bells and whistles

Where do you live. 10K for any spa seems like to much to me. You can get double the life of that other spa and a great, solid, dependable spa for 7-9K

Where do you live. 10K for any spa seems like to much to me. You can get double the life of that other spa and a great, solid, dependable spa for 7-9K

Yakima, Washington State. Small town with only three spa dealers.

dl3,

I'm in the Tri-Cities. The economy is worse in Yakima than here, I believe. We got a Sundance Certa 2008 floor model for $6k and change. They also threw in a cover lifter, stairs and the bubble wrap liner. The cover itself is included by the mfg. You may want to do some comparison shopping and a bit of negotiating.

Yakima, Washington State. Small town with only three spa dealers.

Yakima in my mind is not a very small town. Compared to Seattle yes, but where I come from you have enough. The compitition isn't very feirce between those three dealers in town?

Blue Water was a tub made by Infinity for one of their web companies, it is an Infinity tub....stay away sine Infinity no longer is in buisness.

E bay companies are going to be trying to dump the last of these spas they have, or worse yet, take your money and never get the spa.

Blue Water was a tub made by Infinity for one of their web companies, it is an Infinity tub....stay away sine Infinity no longer is in buisness.

E bay companies are going to be trying to dump the last of these spas they have, or worse yet, take your money and never get the spa.

My self and my friend bought a spa each from Blue Water spas .We got a spa that was better than any spa i had bought in the past.My last spa was a Hot spings.It was okay but my new blue water spa is the best i have ever used.I had one small problem and with one phone call thay sent out a tech and took care of the problem with in 2 days from the call.

The spa really is a highend spa .All i can say is buy one you will be more than happy and you will save $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Also Infinity spas dose not make there spas for them. There factory is in sacramento california .I whent there with my sister to pick her spa up.so far 3 friends and my sister have bought blue water spas and we are all veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Happy

My self and my friend bought a spa each from Blue Water spas .We got a spa that was better than any spa i had bought in the past.My last spa was a Hot spings.It was okay but my new blue water spa is the best i have ever used.I had one small problem and with one phone call thay sent out a tech and took care of the problem with in 2 days from the call.

The spa really is a highend spa .All i can say is buy one you will be more than happy and you will save $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Also Infinity spas dose not make there spas for them. There factory is in sacramento california .I whent there with my sister to pick her spa up.so far 3 friends and my sister have bought blue water spas and we are all veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Happy

I smell something???

I smell something???

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ROLMAO. C'mon, that is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$O over the top!!!

I smell something???

Is it just me.....I really do smell something!!

I smell something???

Is it just me.....I really do smell something!!

I work where they gut fish and i can smell it.

I know for a fact that Infinity made spas for Blue Water. We worked close with Infinity when they purchased molds from Waters Edge and some of the books that Infinity customers have say Blue Water...they send the wrong fill in the blank for them.

Another Blue water spa out their....maybe, but the ones we have seen are from Infinity and that post really did smell like someone trying to dump some spas....

I tell ya what, I'll give ya 1500 for one and give it a thorough evaluation and post it here. Please send it to me in Sturgeon Lake Minnesota and I will pay in full upon arrival.

• 6 months later...

I have had a bluewater spa for two years. It has never had any problems at all and I got a lot more features for my money than I could otherwise afford. Quality wise, it compares well with other hot tubs costing a lot more. So why did I pay a lot less money? Well, I had to import it from USA myself which involved quite a bit of work arranging customs etc. Also, Bluewater spas have no service agents in the UK, therefore you will get a replacement part sent to you under the warranty, but you have to arrange to have it fitted yourself.

If you don't mind this extra work, then you will get a decent hot tub for less money, but if you want the assurance of a local dealer with all the backup, then buy locally.

I am puzzled by a couple of the comments. If bluewater buy their spas from Infinity who have (according to the comment) gone out of business, then how come you can still buy an infinity spa. And also, who are now supplying bluewater as they are still selling hot tubs.

I have had a bluewater spa for two years. It has never had any problems at all and I got a lot more features for my money than I could otherwise afford. Quality wise, it compares well with other hot tubs costing a lot more. So why did I pay a lot less money? Well, I had to import it from USA myself which involved quite a bit of work arranging customs etc. Also, Bluewater spas have no service agents in the UK, therefore you will get a replacement part sent to you under the warranty, but you have to arrange to have it fitted yourself.

If you don't mind this extra work, then you will get a decent hot tub for less money, but if you want the assurance of a local dealer with all the backup, then buy locally.

I am puzzled by a couple of the comments. If bluewater buy their spas from Infinity who have (according to the comment) gone out of business, then how come you can still buy an infinity spa. And also, who are now supplying bluewater as they are still selling hot tubs.

I'm glad this old thread was brought back. But this is a humorous read.

Why can you still buy Blue Water if it was in fact made by Infinity? For the same reason you can go to a Dodge/Chrysler dealer and buy a Chrysler. They won't be making them anymore, but there's still some out there on dealer lots that haven't sold yet (our local dealer has some left anyhow).

I don't have any personal knowledge of Blue Water's involvement with Infinity, so I'm just going to take the word of the others here on the forums. That being said though, I'd never risk buying a hot tub through eBay.

• 6 months later...

Ich habe mir auf der Bluewater TV SpA über ebay, habe ich versucht, Informationen über Bluewater Spa erhalten auf dem Internet, kann aber nichts finden. Sie werben für ein 144-Jet mit allem Drum und Dran, 3 Wasserfälle, Chrom-Jets, Stereo-, Surround-Sound, 3 Pumpen, Umwälzpumpe, Ozon und weitere 92 "X92" X36 "für $ 4999,00 Ich weiß, Sie bekommen, was Sie aber trägt die gleichwertige Hot Springs ohne Stereoanlage, Fernseher oder was ist 10-12K und Sundance ist 9-10K bei meinem örtlichen Händler. Bluewater ist ein Luxus-Spa, wie sie werben oder ist es ein Standard-Sub-Marke. Ich hatte eine kleine Hotsprings seit über 12 Jahren und hatte nie ein Problem damit ich weiß, ihre Qualität, sondern wenn diese Bluewater würde 10 Jahre dauern würde ich darüber nachdenken. Ich benötige Hilfe, mich zu überzeugen, das Geld für die Hotsprings verbringen.

[/ quote]

Hello i bought a spa from Bluewater 12 Month ago, the spa arrived broken, since than, i'm waiting for any parts as new cover, pump etc. So waht i want to say, the spa is ok, but there is no servcie at all. Do not spend your money for them. Belive me that's cheap china ****. I found a sticker on it. Hands off!! :angry::angry: